So, you're new here, eh? Here's some stuff you may find handy...

• Thread starter Seamaiden
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Welcome to the farm and get your Russian grow on! (Thank God for Google Translate. Seriously.)

X

xyzsoup

Wazzuppa...farmers
Newbie to the site but,not to the life!just the knowledge and kindness is plenty,this helps so many .well to start im in norcal,
Ive been doing this game for 20yrs.have tons of info myself,
Sharing knowledge and gaining some is important to are kind
Yes kind is are kung fu
Blessings

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Welcome! Get yourself to the introduction area and make it formal. :)

X

xyzsoup

I have gone there,do i type message on where it says..post thread right under introduce yourself?

L

Limber pine

I wanted to say hello. I'm in Oregon and exercising my new right to grow plants for my own personal use! I posted a bit about my first grow in the outdoor growing section.

Here's the link if you want to check it out:

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/first-grow.76143/

I've been reading and following throughout my entire grow, but thought I would post some pics and info to say thanks for all the great information on this site!

Cottenmouth

Cottenmouth

Hi everyone, I'm in northeast Ohio , I wouldn't say I'm new to this but I'm looking to text my knowledge and skill set. @Seamaiden has already been extremely helpful and this site is awesome. I'm excited to know you and I hope I can be helpful to you as well. Best of luck and happy harvest.

C

Colordude

Hello everyone,

Going to retire, and try my hand with these beautiful ladies. Wife is a med patient.
Creating new rooms both 10 X 10. What are your opinions on wall covering, shiny mylar films, ie EasyGrow, or Orca types?
Thanks,
Here's to the inevitable future!

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

You're very welcome. :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm updating this thread. We've had a slew of new members who appear to have either not read or forgotten entirely our Terms and Rules. I will place a link, and am quoting rule #7 because this is being violated regularly lately by new members.

My patience on this issue is wearing thin. Review the Terms & Rules here: https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/help/terms

The long and the short of it is this--STOP ASKING FOR CUTS, BEANS, ETC on the open forum! STOP OFFERING CUTS, BEANS, ETC, on the open forum!

It's not just about this being a site that sells seeds, it's also about the legal ramifications and the fact that the site admin simply does not want people using this place like it's Craigslist. Respect his rules, or find yourself banned.
Assorted fa14cd 5746688

Cryptic

Cryptic

Hey, Whats up people? Im new to the site and growing. I grew a few times when i was a little younger but didnt really put anything into it so never got anything out of it. I just started to really grow a few months ago but my three plants all turned out to be males. Whatever, they where probably doomed from the start, conditions and whatnot... Anyway just wanted to introduce myself and say thanks for the site and what you guys do. Now im going to watch bongwater while i make mine dirty
Stay^

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Hey, Whats up people? Im new to the site and growing. I grew a few times when i was a little younger but didnt really put anything into it so never got anything out of it. I just started to really grow a few months ago but my three plants all turned out to be males. Whatever, they where probably doomed from the start, conditions and whatnot... Anyway just wanted to introduce myself and say thanks for the site and what you guys do. Now im going to watch bongwater while i make mine dirty
Stay^
Welcome to the farm!

Latest posts

Top Bottom