So, you're new here, eh? Here's some stuff you may find handy...

• Thread starter Seamaiden
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dank12

Dank12

New grower here. Love what I've seen so far. Just flipped my ladies. Northern lights, WW, and Bubba K.

Bakataha

Bakataha

What's going on everybody! Brand new here, today. I've been looking through this sight for awhile now, so I figured I should definitely become a part of the community, and take advantage of all the features it has to offer. 2 year medical patient from, and currently living in SO CAL. Just started my first grow 2 days ago, so I'm impossibly excited for the next couple of months, and all the experiences to come. This grow is going to be an outdoor, but once I'm able to get my own place, I'm going to dabble with some indoor growing. Thanks all, and tips are always much appreciated! Please, have an exquisite day, and happy early spring to all!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Hello and welcome to the farm. I spent quite a few years in SoCal, and may be going back after all. :)

Bakataha

Bakataha

Main thing you newbies should know is: Don't go taking everyones advice on here or everything you read on here. Do some research and reading on your own first, then if ya got questions, ask.
Advice is much appreciated! Ty

Harrypottery

Harrypottery

I'm new to this forum....
My strains are 5 Chronic Thunder, 3 Banana Crack (awaiting 2 beans to crack), 2 Manatunska Tundra or MTA/ATF.... My veg area is a comfortable 3x3, with 500 watts from a Dimmable 1000 watter. .Once transplanted into larger pots, girls will be placed into flower area for several weeks to accommodate size until scheduled flower date.
The flower area will be 4x8, with 2000 watts. I'd like to veg for 6 weeks. This will be a pro-mix soil grow

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

@Harrypottery welcome, and great name, lol. You must get sorcerers stoned when you smoke. The chambers in your bong are no secret. Your bowl is the goblet of fire. And like a phoenix, your bowl rises from the ashes........ok, I am done now. I am a grown ass man, and loved those movies/books.

If you ever do a thread, I have been wanting to see some legit ATF. I have some bodhi ATF hybrids right now, and would love to compare.

Lemar French

Lemar French

I'm new here...I'm late...but I'm still here lol ...I'm a new grower, but serious about my research, recently moved to Houston, so all growing is outdoors. I'm a freelance musician/artist/producer, so we can talk farming or music, let me know. City kid originally from P.A.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Welcome! We've got a few cats in the great state of Texas. :)

NCascadeSolo

NCascadeSolo

Hello all! Love this site, and I'll never know why I did not sign up years ago! I've got too say thanks to many good people which I intend to do.
Finally realized the best way I could ever do that is sign up here. Make no mistake, you'll find it here. What ever "it" is :)
Really appreciate this place! I'll make sure and formally introduce myself in the welcome area.

Top Bottom