So, you're new here, eh? Here's some stuff you may find handy...

• Thread starter Seamaiden
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Molenium

Molenium

To keep the thread going, here is some 'honeydew'. A random seed found in vvery umstable gorilla glue
20171007 161646

J

jancam65

thank u for the warm welcome..im stil very much a nooby bt slowly surly im working my way threw all info help tips etc nd hopefully educate myself on needs to no etc ..for now im really enjoying the pics nd info ive cum accross lol thanks again for the welcome

Sharty1

Sharty1

Trying to figure things out and be discreet. I love and fear this plant so much.

Sharty1

Sharty1

Not legal where I live, I fear losing my home. It's a micro grow, 4-5 plants, personal use only but there's such a witch hunt I get uneasy. All my photos have the location info removed but I still get uneasy. Afraid to buy seeds online so making a summer road trip! Just going to keep trying bag seed and crossing fingers.

stiffneck

stiffneck

Not legal where I live, I fear losing my home. It's a micro grow, 4-5 plants, personal use only but there's such a witch hunt I get uneasy. All my photos have the location info removed but I still get uneasy. Afraid to buy seeds online so making a summer road trip! Just going to keep trying bag seed and crossing fingers.[/QUOTE

Sorry dude. That's the worst feeling in the world. Persecution for your beliefs. Fucked up. Hope your grow goes real well. Here's hoping more level heads prevail.

1StCavApache

1StCavApache

Obviously new to the forum(duh) but not quite as new to growing. I am a new grower with about 2 years of indoor growing experience and found the site doing some research on a Bodhi strain called Thunder Wookie that nobody seems to have journals on. I got it as a tester that is crossed with something called Steve Lemme OG. I am a 100% disabled Veteran and grow for medical. Trying to find the best help for chronic pain from nerve damage in neck, back and foot. If anyone has any advice on strains to try or has grown the Thunder Wookie or Steve Lemme please let me know. Hopefully I can help out some of the newer growers with basic info, and if I can don't hesitate to ask.

I

Irishmick

Hello all. Brand spanking new here to all of this. I am going to start my first grow here in a few days. WW Autoflower. Have a 4x4x6.5 foot tent 600W hps/mh setup.
The one thing I’ve noticed is OMG how much there is to learn to growing, but having been taken off of my meds I’m left with little choice so I’m going to give it a try and hope for the best.
I’ve never been a smoker but only a few times when I was 15ish, so I’m really wondering how it’ll effect me at 50 now,lol. I think I’ll be more than fine. I have to be better and safer than the meds I was on. I’ve had crohns disease since I was 20, 18 surgeries later and a ton of pain. I’m also an old war vet from desert storm and Mogadishu, and all over,lol.
Thanks for listening or reading. I’ll be reading A LOT and asking some questions from time to time.

perkalabas

perkalabas

Obviously new to the forum(duh) but not quite as new to growing. I am a new grower with about 2 years of indoor growing experience and found the site doing some research on a Bodhi strain called Thunder Wookie that nobody seems to have journals on. I got it as a tester that is crossed with something called Steve Lemme OG. I am a 100% disabled Veteran and grow for medical. Trying to find the best help for chronic pain from nerve damage in neck, back and foot. If anyone has any advice on strains to try or has grown the Thunder Wookie or Steve Lemme please let me know. Hopefully I can help out some of the newer growers with basic info, and if I can don't hesitate to ask.

Hey there,
I'm a new grower myself, actually much newer, my first plant ever just turned two months of veg (and got snapped in the middle, I found some great info on the forum, naturally). The plant is Purple Kush, got it grown from the seed, simplest closet setup with leds, and great hopes.
Hope you find what you're looking for.
Peace

1StCavApache

1StCavApache

Hey there,
I'm a new grower myself, actually much newer, my first plant ever just turned two months of veg (and got snapped in the middle, I found some great info on the forum, naturally). The plant is Purple Kush, got it grown from the seed, simplest closet setup with leds, and great hopes.
Hope you find what you're looking for.
Peace
Hope everything turns out okay with it. I have broken plenty of branches and even main stems while learning Low stress techniques like tying plants down to get them to not have dominant colas. Just give it support and if the break is bad enough I use a little honey as an antibacterial and will bandage it lightly to give the break some extra support, just keep an eye on it so it doesn't cut into the area as it heals. I grow with cheap ass Amazon led lights that most people would laugh at but they do just fine by me. I would love to get better lights and I will when I have more space and a better setup but there's no point in spending a ton of cash on big money lights for a tiny tent that I can produce plenty of great medicine out of now. Focus on doing the little things right and getting your environment dialed in to where it is running the same everyday and then start playing around with all the cool shit you read about on the internet. It's too easy when you start out to want to try all the latest and greatest and coolest techniques out there. Just give your plants good light, proper amounts of water and nutrients in a good Ph range and don't screw with them too damn much and use good genetics and they will sort themselves out. The rest will come to you as you get experience. I haven't had anywhere near as much time as a lot of these guys but I have learned a ton by both reading their replies and by watching some of the journals on here so it has been pretty helpful. Post some results on how your first grow ends up and good luck.

perkalabas

perkalabas

Hope everything turns out okay with it. I have broken plenty of branches and even main stems while learning Low stress techniques like tying plants down to get them to not have dominant colas. Just give it support and if the break is bad enough I use a little honey as an antibacterial and will bandage it lightly to give the break some extra support, just keep an eye on it so it doesn't cut into the area as it heals. I grow with cheap ass Amazon led lights that most people would laugh at but they do just fine by me. I would love to get better lights and I will when I have more space and a better setup but there's no point in spending a ton of cash on big money lights for a tiny tent that I can produce plenty of great medicine out of now. Focus on doing the little things right and getting your environment dialed in to where it is running the same everyday and then start playing around with all the cool shit you read about on the internet. It's too easy when you start out to want to try all the latest and greatest and coolest techniques out there. Just give your plants good light, proper amounts of water and nutrients in a good Ph range and don't screw with them too damn much and use good genetics and they will sort themselves out. The rest will come to you as you get experience. I haven't had anywhere near as much time as a lot of these guys but I have learned a ton by both reading their replies and by watching some of the journals on here so it has been pretty helpful. Post some results on how your first grow ends up and good luck.
Yep, too much of LST, actually HST. Top part of the plant got snapped and left connected by just a few threads, so I thought might save it as clones, three double branches, it has been two weeks, they still look green and I keep humidity high, hoping they got some roots by now and will survive.
I started to be waaay more careful with the plant after this, she grows wide branches now, almost doubled the size in two weeks, although the center of the stem, where I originally put some honey on top, looks dryer then the rest of the stem, branches look slimmer and leaves are curling, closest to the cut. I'm hoping if they will die off the rest two or four branches will just keep going up. Do you think the top of the stem should be treated somehow?
Organic soil and nutrients, replanting schedule and soil checks, trying to go by books since first timer. I will post pics, although it'd be in January or so.
Thanks and good luck!

Twisted13

Twisted13

What’s up grow fam I’m am a new grower starting out. Really excited just got my new 2x4 tent setup and looking to getting started with some seeds in the next week or so. I’ve been following along creeping without an account for quite sometime and I’m excited to be getting my feet wet now.

SinCity

SinCity

What’s up grow fam I’m am a new grower starting out. Really excited just got my new 2x4 tent setup and looking to getting started with some seeds in the next week or so. I’ve been following along creeping without an account for quite sometime and I’m excited to be getting my feet wet now.

Yay! The people here are really nice. When in doubt, stick close to the moderators. Hell, Logic has written and permanently posted a pretty complete handbook to begin with: https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/resources/authors/logic.1/

This site is a fucking oasis.

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Not legal where I live, I fear losing my home. It's a micro grow, 4-5 plants, personal use only but there's such a witch hunt I get uneasy. All my photos have the location info removed but I still get uneasy. Afraid to buy seeds online so making a summer road trip! Just going to keep trying bag seed and crossing fingers.
Your fear will get you caught. Being calm yet careful, you will have no problem. Cops need warrants, warrant aren’t signed to raid 4 plant grows. Peace

Latest posts

Top Bottom