So, you're new here, eh? Here's some stuff you may find handy...

• Thread starter Seamaiden
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DrC21H30O2

DrC21H30O2

...any fool too stupid to read between those lines deserves to get banned anyway, ...who needs teenaged assholes just here for a hookup.

peace, bozo
Most asshole are not teens so I believe it better not to narrow it down to a group 'teens' it just makes our written protests less powerful.....

sassyinpink

sassyinpink

So you're new here and you're not sure where to begin? Begin at the beginning. Our illustrious site administrator, logic, has put together some grow FAQs as well as a grower's dictionary for your education and enjoyment.

Just follow the links and read, and most important of all...

Enjoy!

THCFarmer Grow FAQs.

The THCFarmer's Growers Dictionary.

yeah new here! thanks for the sharing of those FAQs. will take some time to read and see if i can improve my crops

MiHomeGrown

MiHomeGrown

I am very new to this site and also growing. I’ve just started this past spring, indoor and have a great deal many lessons already under my belt of what not to do. Still learning and growing. Growing and leaning.

Brwnthmsdfce

Brwnthmsdfce

Wow, you guys really know how to Introduce yourself , sorry I'm do bad at it. Nice to meet ya.

mrclownprince

mrclownprince

New to the forum. Have been lurking and reading the posts. Love the grow journals. Just started my first grow. Learning as I go. Was indoor growing swiss chard and tomatoes.

warnjer8

warnjer8

Hey everyone! This is my first post and I want to start by saying hello and I'm glad to be part of this community.

Mathimus

Mathimus

Hi, this is my fourth to the first post here. Finally got the courage to join. Have a few years experience and looking to expand my knowledge and delve into the science. Ditching the tent and working on building a 6x12 flower room. Also switching from HIDs and getting in to LEDs. Looking forward to share my progress and get community insight and tips.

Farmer P

Farmer P

Hi, this is my fourth to the first post here. Finally got the courage to join. Have a few years experience and looking to expand my knowledge and delve into the science. Ditching the tent and working on building a 6x12 flower room. Also switching from HIDs and getting in to LEDs. Looking forward to share my progress and get community insight and tips.
Hi Mathimus! Welcome.

Click on Forums then scroll down just a little and on the left you will see sight hapenings. At the bottom of that section you will see introduce yourself. Click on that and scroll down just a little and you will see thread title. You're almost there. Click on that and Introduce yourself!!

KLight03

KLight03

Newbie here! Thanks for a great site!!

**Edited to include: I am unable to make an introduction post as comments have been shut off. I have looked around to see if there was a redirect, but I don't see one, though I do have bad cognitive days, so any help would be appreciate. Thank you for your patience!

Last edited:
Tampi57

Tampi57

...welcome to the farm LazyNorthern, here is a link where you can go start a thread and introduce yourself to the community, you'll find we are a friendly lot for the most part and most of us will help you as and if we can.

Introduce Yourself
...once you get to this page scroll to the bottom for the button that creates new threads.

if you look near the top of every page you'll see a link to 'Forums' where you can find links to all the subforums on a myriad of grow related topics so if you're new at this i'd suggest you familiarize yourself with the lay of the land, as it were.

...and start that thread, that's the place you want to be asking your questions so all your questions and the resulting answers are all located in the same place for easy reference down the road.

peace, bozo
You know, I think we're all bozos on this bus.

NedReynolds

NedReynolds

I am a professional fly fisherman.
In a few weeks, I will turn 46.
Cheers ~

Top Bottom