Socal Consultants?

• Thread starter nugman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

nugman

So I've been interested in snagging a warehouse but reading a lot here has me wanting to consult with someone much more experienced in the commercial arena. I have a lawyer but obviously would like to get it straight from the horses mouth ya know? Any recommendations? I was looking at the IE but have read some comments here advising me to stay the fuck away and stick to LA.

W

wooitzme

Depends on size of op, if the landlord is friendly or not, and honestly if you got the balls to do it. If you need more thorough advice, pm me and I'll try to explain better.

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

So I've been interested in snagging a warehouse but reading a lot here has me wanting to consult with someone much more experienced in the commercial arena. I have a lawyer but obviously would like to get it straight from the horses mouth ya know? Any recommendations? I was looking at the IE but have read some comments here advising me to stay the fuck away and stick to LA.
Google "Measure D", bro. People I know just got raided for not being Pre-Ico. Fuck LA!

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

Okay, I just went thru this myself with my attorney. Desert Hot Springs, $70k for a permit/lisence. With the new law going into effect 2016 and recreational going legal 2017 (it's happening) it isn't worth the investment.

Top Bottom