Socal grower

• Thread starter lbcbd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lbcbd

lbcbd

Hey Guys,

I started my journey buying a cbd oil online. I had read alot of info on the benefits of cbd oil so I thought I would give it a try. I noticed right away that I was sleeping better. The improved sleep alone makes it worth continuing to use. I'm curious of other benefits it could bring me. From reading others experiences using cbd oil it appears that many switch to producing their own oil for cost savings. Now that led me to a whole world of methods and strains to use, wow too much info.
So now I'm exploring the idea of growing my own in my yard. If there was a local nursery that one could purchase a seedling or seeds that would be nice.
Anyways I'm here to explore and learn and hopefully give back to someone new someday.

zootallures9777

zootallures9777

If there was a local nursery that one could purchase a seedling or seeds that would be nice.
Anyways I'm here to explore and learn and hopefully give back to someone new someday.

Hey there! Given that you're a Californian (like me!), you can purchase seeds and clones from local dispensaries. Check the regs in your area, but by law you can have up to 6 plants for recreational use or up to 12 plants for medicinal use. Clones (plants grown from cuttings of female plants) are the most straightforward though not all dispensaries sell clones - you'll need to do some research. I highly recommend the book Growing Weed In The Garden by Johanna Silver. It's not too technical at all but gives you the straight scoop.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Hey there! Given that you're a Californian (like me!), you can purchase seeds and clones from local dispensaries. Check the regs in your area, but by law you can have up to 6 plants for recreational use or up to 12 plants for medicinal use. Clones (plants grown from cuttings of female plants) are the most straightforward though not all dispensaries sell clones - you'll need to do some research. I highly recommend the book Growing Weed In The Garden by Johanna Silver. It's not too technical at all but gives you the straight scoop.
Welcome to the farm. Let me clarify one of your statements. 6 mature plants and 12 immature plants. Not 18 flowering plants. But in reality you can have as many as you please. Good luck and happy grows.

mancorn

mancorn

Hey Guys,

I started my journey buying a cbd oil online. I had read alot of info on the benefits of cbd oil so I thought I would give it a try. I noticed right away that I was sleeping better. The improved sleep alone makes it worth continuing to use. I'm curious of other benefits it could bring me. From reading others experiences using cbd oil it appears that many switch to producing their own oil for cost savings. Now that led me to a whole world of methods and strains to use, wow too much info.
So now I'm exploring the idea of growing my own in my yard. If there was a local nursery that one could purchase a seedling or seeds that would be nice.
Buy a CBD clone. Almost assuredly it will produce high CBD flowers. Depending on the strain, seeds may or may not grow a CBD producing plant. Some strains are super stable, and seeds will be fine, but other strains will be much more variable, and you might grow a plant with very low levels of CBD. So if you're just starting out, go with the clone since the grower (hopefully) is cloning a high CBD producing mother.

basscaptain

basscaptain

I would just find someone to get your clone form and not a shop..... find someone even here that lives there close to you and become friends .... anything out of a shop is going to be shit........they don't care about you all they went is $$$$$$

if you live in sb/riverside there;s a hydo store you can see form the 215s right off of Mill st. and Ist... start there don't call you will not get anywhere calling

on Ist up by west coast auto there was a shop....... if it's still there tell them og from,vv sent you......

Latest posts

Top Bottom