Socal Kerosene Grow Diary

• Thread starter NJPBG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Axel Rose

Axel Rose

That's pretty bad ass. I would clone before you decide to get rid of it. Some elite strains are known for showing mutations. My WTC constantly show mutant twisted leaves and branches stuck to the main branch that you could peel off.

NJPBG

NJPBG

D6F915FC D07F 4753 B329 CB30C1216E71
Took a pic today, looking happy

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

don't worry about it too much, it will show shortly after you flip. Its a bit of a bummer if its a dude, but you still would have spent all that time in veg on it anyway. Here's hoping for a girl.

Erick31876

Erick31876

I had 1 in a past grow that had 3 leaves. It ended up growing out of it after a few nodes and ended up with 2 . It was a frosty little bitch at the end. I hope you took clones from it .

NJPBG

NJPBG

I had 1 in a past grow that had 3 leaves. It ended up growing out of it after a few nodes and ended up with 2 . It was a frosty little bitch at the end. I hope you took clones from it .

This one stuck with 3 leaves all the way til the end, then during stretch threw 3 tops. I do have clones

Reactions: Ina
Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Get rid of a bunch of those lower leaves, particularly the yellow ones. It will keep air flow through your plant up preventing and possibility of molds or mildews forming in there. I am sure there are some really small branches in there that can be removed too. Otherwise the plant looks great.

Reactions: Ina
themagicwthn

themagicwthn

That plant looks great . One of the perks from seed is there size and yield . I would say it's a ph thing with the yellow but some strains do that more that others. Also if the light is not as powerful and nutes are high can cause that more . She looks like she will finish fine yellow will continue to the top faster if you trim all the yellows though . Great looking anyway .

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Super nice grow. Sweet looking buds. And a real interesting plant. Great job!

Top Bottom