SoCal MasterKush x BlueMoonshine

• Thread starter pastor toastman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

pastor toastman

just wondering if anyones popped any of there KushMoonshines or if the testers have any results or pictures to share. the Fire x Moonshine looks insane, as expected, but i bet the MKxBM are equally as nice.

P

pastor toastman

raskal have any shots of your beauties? logic cooking up anything funky? ripz? herbalizor? anybody?

J

jdubz206

i've got these vegging right now...will be flowering in 6 weeks or so...i started a thread a couple pages back but haven't updated in a while..i'll snap some pics this weekend and post an update..peace bro. j

P

pastor toastman

soil or hydro or ...? so how long are you going to veg and under what sort of conditions?

J

jdubz206

i grow in soil...i'll be vegging for about another 6 weeks..simply because i don't have the room in flower...i veg all my plants to at least 3' tall and train them so they're quite bushy. i've been crammed for space lately. for the first month or so, the plants were vegging under t8 fluorescents which is VERY slow for vegging but it's at the pace that i need them to be at. i like to make sure that when i have something going into flower, i have a seedling or clone ready to replace its spot in veg. then i let them veg for 8-10 weeks on average. then they go into the flower room. i'll be taking clones of each female and will decide which one to keep after i see how they are in flower. i have 3 or 4 females out of the 6 plants i started with. currently, they're vegging under 2 x 400w CMH. so i have 6 weeks to really let these bush up real nice and get them exactly how i want them. i'm a med patient with a plant limit i need to follow so i have to grow less big plants instead of more smaller plants. anyways, i'll snap some pics and revive my socal moonshine thread this weekend.

did you order these beans too?

P

pastor toastman

i did cop a pack. i have very limited space. i'm working with a 4x4 space with a 1000mh/hps combo. i was going to veg until they show signs of sex, get 25 clones, train the mother plants of the clones, then once the clones are rooted just switch to 12/12 and let the sog do its thing. you think 1 gallon pots would be enough for clones that go straight into flower?

J

jdubz206

i hear ya on the limited space. i'm going to be taking clones here in another few weeks. i figure i'll give em one more run and then decide which to keep. i'm sure they'll all be bomb chronic. yeah 1 gallon should be fine with no veg time. good luck, post some pics when you get a chance. when are you going to start germing the beans?

P

pastor toastman

right this very moment. just made an order for 2 6inch vortexs. will live in a pint container until those suckers arrive. once i get the pc hooked up i will post pictures. just made an aerocloner today. 25 site for 80 buckaroos. so lets say a clone lives a happy life in a 1 gallon container with no veg time. whats a common end result/weight. is it possible to get an ounce? i might have to give SOG a whirl

S

SmokeMan

If you want more than a oz I would grow in 2 or 3 gallon pots. 1 gallon has always given me a lower yield. But if you are limited on space then do the one gallon pots and just keep a good eye on them as they will dry out sooner and eat all the food in the pot faster.

Top Bottom