SoCalGrower Online

• Thread starter SoCalGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SoCalGrower

Whats up THC Farmer people, SoCalGrower lurkin and growin in sunny SoCal. Lookin forward to growin the best weed on the planet this year, and dicsovering what you guys/girls are up to. Been growing in SoCal for over 20 years, and stepping it up a notch lately. Hope I meet some of ya, after all, I live right down the street.

Like what I see so far.

SoCalGrower

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Hi SoCalGrower welcome to the friendly farm enjoy your stay :D no trolls here

S

SoCalGrower

Thanks Logic

Very cool site you have here, and the genetics you are putting up are OUTSTANDING.

Cant wait to try it out.

SCG

S

SoCalGrower

Thanks for the welcome Rounders.

I'll be growin some cool stuff this year, and I hope to add to that, and share the results with all of you.

Take Care

SCG

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey SoCal , Glad to have another Socal member at the Farm :)

S

SoCalGrower

Hi Zoo,
I know you've got it going on, and you really crank it out man. I look forward to see what you've got coming up. Love what I've seen so far from you, and dont know how you manage it sometimes.

SCG

O

ograskal

Hey Neighbor!!!..Welcome to the Farm Bro!!...Lots of folks here from Sunny So CAl....Lookin forward to seeing some of your grows Bro....~ogr

S

SoCalGrower

Hi Raskel,
Look forward to growing some of your stuff, and showing it off. Amazing stuff your working on, a growers dream. Kryptonite Krew rocks.

I've got some good stuff in the works, and will post it up as soon as I get something out of veg.

SCG

S

SoCalGrower

Hi drugbaron and Drkemo

Thanks for welcoming me to the farmer. Just getting my feet wet checking it out, and ike what I see so far.

Take care,

SCG

S

sokalkush

Hey SoCalGrower!

great to see other SoCal heads on this site. Hope to run into you down the street sometime!

Latest posts

Top Bottom