Sog Vs Larger Plants

• Thread starter CaptChronic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kaydeeze

kaydeeze

I use roots organic potting soil.
The way I fill the pots with roots by the time flower hits they dry out every 1-2 days.

If I used coco it would make the dry cycle too short for my taste.

I'm using the earth juice advanced plus chart.
View attachment 664043

This round I have fed every single time except for 1 water only feed last week just for good measure. Most grows I do feed, water, feed,water etc.

The way I've been looking at guesstimating yield lately is by total soil capacity in the tent.
I figure the more soil I can squeeze in. The more my potential yield goes up.

So use whatever setup that allows you the largest soil capacity. Then train the crap out of those plants and you'll yield good.

It just seems soil capacity has been my limiting factor on end yield each grow. As I increased it over time my yield has also followed the upward trend.

You got any pics of your ladies?
We all love pictures :)

I use roots organic potting soil.
The way I fill the pots with roots by the time flower hits they dry out every 1-2 days.

If I used coco it would make the dry cycle too short for my taste.

I'm using the earth juice advanced plus chart.
View attachment 664043

This round I have fed every single time except for 1 water only feed last week just for good measure. Most grows I do feed, water, feed,water etc.

The way I've been looking at guesstimating yield lately is by total soil capacity in the tent.
I figure the more soil I can squeeze in. The more my potential yield goes up.

So use whatever setup that allows you the largest soil capacity. Then train the crap out of those plants and you'll yield good.

It just seems soil capacity has been my limiting factor on end yield each grow. As I increased it over time my yield has also followed the upward trend.

You got any pics of your ladies?
We all love pictures :)[/QUOTI'm the worst at taking photos but here us a few from week 8 flower for the last bluedream &the last few are from the oher 2 that got chopped because that were 2weeks older
20170130 074430
I'v moved her to her own space in a smaller 2x2x5 instead of being on the 2x4x6 on her own
20170129 085859
20170128 105500
20170127 074447
I'm not the best at taking photos lol these were in my did tent that was 1.5ft x 3.5ft x5"11 so I have 6sqf with a 400hps

Latest posts

Top Bottom