soil for earth juice

• Thread starter tiedye611
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tiedye611

tiedye611

Looking to try out earth juice. can any one recommend a good soil recipe to go along. up to know i mostly use a water only recipe.

B

BayArea

I use only pro-mix w/ EJ and have for 10 years. I've compared many other organic nutes head to head w/ EJ and it always comes out on top. The flavor will vastly improve in your herb. I can't recommend it enough. Simple Pro-mix Hp works the best for me and I find the ph is relatively easy to maintain.Also, I add Hygrozyme with the full EJ line and the results are incredible, absolutely incredible. I make a living off my herb so I wouldnt lead you in the wrong direction. Not allot of growers use it so I honestly feel like it gives me that extra unique edge so many people are looking for. In any case, Pro-mix hp or Sunshine mix #4 are the products I've had the best results with.

B

BayArea

Also - I've done extensive research on a feeding scheduale for EJ. It's literally taken me years to hone in. if you end up using the Pro-mix option I'd be happy to provide you with some info if you'd keep me updated on how it works out. I'd love someone else to test the numbers I've developed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom