ObiWanRollMeWan

I have a mixture of
Coco Loco
Alfalfa meal
Kelp meal
Fish bone
Azomite rock dust
Worm castings
Has been cooking for 2 weeks now. Will this be a good mixture to transplant plants on week 6ish of veg into for their final 10 gal pots?
For top dressing during flower I have Roots Organic bloom boost with lots of K. Dr Earths 3-9-4 and is there anything else I could use in that top dress? I am trying to really get these organics down!

BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

I have a mixture of
Coco Loco
Alfalfa meal
Kelp meal
Fish bone
Azomite rock dust
Worm castings
Has been cooking for 2 weeks now. Will this be a good mixture to transplant plants on week 6ish of veg into for their final 10 gal pots?
For top dressing during flower I have Roots Organic bloom boost with lots of K. Dr Earths 3-9-4 and is there anything else I could use in that top dress? I am trying to really get these organics down!
Welcome to the FARM, Love the Name! 👍 😎

Sorry we missed your thread, hope you're still here...Ok, here goes...According to @ComfortablyNumb (my Husband, the Organic Dude 😊) says...Coco messes up mag (it absorbs magnesium) and cal (it throws calcium off), so you'll need to add Cal-Mag at every feed or watering (real small amt.)...If you leave the coco out, then you don't have to worry about it, NO Cal-Mag needed.

Hope this helps and best of luck to you and your Grow! 👍🙂

Top Bottom