Soil or hydro for Coco Loco

• Thread starter BG Yoda
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BG Yoda

When feeding coco with Fox Farms, can I use the Grow Big soil or do I have to use the Grow Big hydro? Thanks

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Get some coco nutes.their cheaper than most nutes.u can get like 5 ltr,s of canna coco a&b for around $45 and it will last for ages with just a few plants.you can get 1 ltr bottles too.

Kraken.headz

Kraken.headz

If I had to use fox farm fertilizer, I'd go with the standard Grow Big.

I've been running the coco loco mix for about 3 years, and I've turned anyone who values my advice on to it. By far my favorite commercially available substrate. I feed with Canna Substra, no additives, except a weekly dose of Orca, bembe, and cal mag.

B

BG Yoda

If I had to use fox farm fertilizer, I'd go with the standard Grow Big.

I've been running the coco loco mix for about 3 years, and I've turned anyone who values my advice on to it. By far my favorite commercially available substrate. I feed with Canna Substra, no additives, except a weekly dose of Orca, bembe, and cal mag.
Thank You very much! I love the Loco. Do you fertigate?

Kraken.headz

Kraken.headz

I have, right now I'm in a small space so I'm hand watering. Canna has no issues running through octa-bubblers, but I wouldn't run something like Bembe through them. Any of those inputs would play well in pump/hose/wand situation

B

BG Yoda

I have, right now I'm in a small space so I'm hand watering. Canna has no issues running through octa-bubblers, but I wouldn't run something like Bembe through them. Any of those inputs would play well in pump/hose/wand situation
I hand water in a 4x4 tent. Fox Farm trio with Diamond Nectar and mammoth p. Once a week I give just water cal mag molasses. So far I have a jungle. It just seems like the Fox Farms nutes don't last near as long as I thought they would. Getting bigger bottles today.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Grow Big Hydro can be used from veg all the way through flower and works great.

Y

YourStepDad

I personally use coco loco and love it . May need some beneficial nematodes to combat fungus gnat larvae and stop their growth pattern . As far as nutrients I use both Pure Blend by botanicare and on some grows I’ll switch to the 3 part from general hydro . Lmk if you need some guidance on feed charts . I have one I can send you and I pull anywhere from 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 elbows per light with it . Simple . Read the chart . Mix the nutes and ph then drain to waste with 10% runoff . Flush once every 2 weeks . Easy peesy lol

B

BG Yoda

I personally use coco loco and love it . May need some beneficial nematodes to combat fungus gnat larvae and stop their growth pattern . As far as nutrients I use both Pure Blend by botanicare and on some grows I’ll switch to the 3 part from general hydro . Lmk if you need some guidance on feed charts . I have one I can send you and I pull anywhere from 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 elbows per light with it . Simple . Read the chart . Mix the nutes and ph then drain to waste with 10% runoff . Flush once every 2 weeks . Easy peesy lol
I have G.H. 3 part.
I am in need of a good feed chart for Fox Farms. I would like to see your G.H. trio recipe.

Y

YourStepDad

It’s a custom chart . Yes it’s for gh 3 part . Check your messages lol

E

Estate605

That chart I sent you was for feeding every watering . Check ppm runoff and adjust as needed.
Total noob here.. growing in coco loco was wondering if I could get one of those feed charts? Sometimes things look excellent then the next day I’m struggling..

D

DJE2112

I know this post is super old. But I would greatly appreciate a feeding chart for 3 part GH or I have A.N. Connoisseur from last grow. Also, I know its terrible to let regular coco core dry out. Is this the same with the Loco? I'm pretty new to all this, so any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Top Bottom