Soil Test 7.5-8.0 ph and 1122 ppm

• Thread starter Chaosvox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Chaosvox

Chaosvox

I have been pulling my hair out trying to figure out why my plants are showing signs of deficiencies until I tested soil for ph and ppm. So it’s high but not sure which coarse of action to take. I’m in the last part of week 5 of flower so it needs to be quick. I have vinegar and GH PH Down. Will that do it or do I need to forgo the phosphoric acid and use sulfuric acid? If GH Down will get it done how do I determine what ph and how much to give to each plant? 2 gallon jug ph to 5.5 or lower or higher?

Soil test 75 80 ph and 1122 ppm
Soil test 75 80 ph and 1122 ppm 2
Soil test 75 80 ph and 1122 ppm 3
Soil test 75 80 ph and 1122 ppm 4
Soil test 75 80 ph and 1122 ppm 5
Soil test 75 80 ph and 1122 ppm 6
Soil test 75 80 ph and 1122 ppm 7
Soil test 75 80 ph and 1122 ppm 8
Soil test 75 80 ph and 1122 ppm 9
Soil test 75 80 ph and 1122 ppm 10
Soil test 75 80 ph and 1122 ppm 11
Soil test 75 80 ph and 1122 ppm 12
Soil test 75 80 ph and 1122 ppm 13
Soil test 75 80 ph and 1122 ppm 14
Soil test 75 80 ph and 1122 ppm 15
Soil test 75 80 ph and 1122 ppm 16
Soil test 75 80 ph and 1122 ppm 17
Soil test 75 80 ph and 1122 ppm 18
Soil test 75 80 ph and 1122 ppm 19
Soil test 75 80 ph and 1122 ppm 20
m4s73r

m4s73r

I mean from the pics it looks like fall fade. So im going to guess that you have plants that are in too small of a pot and now your chasing your tail on all sorts of issues. Are you top dressing, feeding, or just water?

Chaosvox

Chaosvox

I mean from the pics it looks like fall fade. So im going to guess that you have plants that are in too small of a pot and now your chasing your tail on all sorts of issues. Are you top dressing, feeding, or just water?
Yes I am feeding them with . I transplanted half of them to 10 gal from 7 gallon when I flipped them to flowering light cycle (13/11). That was approx 5-6 weeks ago and during that process they obviously received fresh soil. The remaining were transplanted from 5 gallon to 7 gallon 5 days later. I top dress them about every 3-4 weeks and feed them every third watering with the exception of cal mag which I include every watering and molasses which I give them every other watering. Is it okay for the soil to ph at 7.5 around the roots? If not what should I do? Flush with ph water only or use aluminum sulfate to lower? Thanks again for the help.

Changes

Changes

Yes I am feeding them with . I transplanted half of them to 10 gal from 7 gallon when I flipped them to flowering light cycle (13/11). That was approx 5-6 weeks ago and during that process they obviously received fresh soil. The remaining were transplanted from 5 gallon to 7 gallon 5 days later. I top dress them about every 3-4 weeks and feed them every third watering with the exception of cal mag which I include every watering and molasses which I give them every other watering. Is it okay for the soil to ph at 7.5 around the roots? If not what should I do? Flush with ph water only or use aluminum sulfate to lower? Thanks again for the help.
I've got same deal happening. Done the same, an my results are just like yours. Wonder if it's the genetics. Have five on the fifth week, done the same normal routine. Two of them were purchaced online, started from seeds, they're are all locked up, one is dwarfed(itty bitty)out! Wish I could pull them out of it, Money wasted..... I can't figure out what could of been different. Used min. nut. during veg., the only thing I can figure is that I topped off these two "Indica bi_ches" w/ Ancient forest glacier humus(used to be sold by General Hydroponics). I've ran so much(6.46) ph straight water down their throats, Im tired of dealing w/ the dam run off. So I've been focusing on the other three that seem a bit more normal. All this time an development an I haven't had anyone help me resolve this issue. Looks to me like all these man-made genetics is the beginning of the end. The original creator did it best, and it's not that you have to, "cough to get off". Just trying to adapt, it's only a weed, used to be complex enough. Now you got man creating; "TUTIE FRUITY" herb one week then it's something different the next.

Latest posts

Top Bottom