Soils???

• Thread starter tricky_ricky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

tricky_ricky

Hey guys I am new and hav been trying to get things going with little sucess. What type soils and etc... do i need in my pot to get going faster. I bought scotts potting soil at Home depot and some perilite. Is this enough? I am on a tight budget and would like to get he stuff at Home Depot or Lowes. What other addiatives do I need?

R

Rural_GrowOp

Soil is one thing that you don't want to go cheap on. Good soil is worth its weight in bud!! I would highly recommend you getting some good soil like fox farm ocean forest or something similar. The stuff that they sell at home depot and lowes is crap. If you are convinced that you are going to go cheap make sure you find something that doesn't have any time released ferts. You can tell what has em because you get these pale yellow/amber colored "beads" in the soil mix. Definitely add perilite for drainage and your going to need some nutrients. I use fox farm nutrients and like them.

K

KandFlipr420

What are some specific nutrients and grow additives (miracle-gro etc...) that are recommended for a farmer with a sweet tooth for indicas?

Top Bottom