SOLO CUP CHALLLLLENGE!!

• Thread starter UncleRomulus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Monster762

Monster762

Yeah, I just want to see what I can get out if a solo cup. If I have to start from seed and flip when someone else wants I won't enter the contest. I'll just do my own experiments 😀
Yeah i dont remember exact rules on it here but they get to be little beasts.
Im sure theres pics on here of em. Way bigger than mine. Im about to check the older doc mkskunkins thread on em.

Starting with clone youd need like no veg time. Ive been rootbound since before flip. Im not sure what kinda weights they kick out. Id assume >1oz on a decent one. But i think ive seen people pull more on here on the mcskunkins thread.
Mine currently needs 3 waters a day 2 are feeds. So they require good bit of attention for the little output.

Pitbull2way

Pitbull2way

Yeah I have one blue dream and Wi-Fi that I'm about to pop. I been waiting on some info but never got it. Looks like fun I checked out overgrow and theirs is going strong.

BigCube

BigCube

Yeah i dont remember exact rules on it here but they get to be little beasts.
Im sure theres pics on here of em. Way bigger than mine. Im about to check the older doc mkskunkins thread on em.

Starting with clone youd need like no veg time. Ive been rootbound since before flip. Im not sure what kinda weights they kick out. Id assume >1oz on a decent one. But i think ive seen people pull more on here on the mcskunkins thread.
Mine currently needs 3 waters a day 2 are feeds. So they require good bit of attention for the little output.

I knew a guy who grew exclusively in solo cups. He said he a averaged 2oz a cup. That was 10 years ago.

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

I think they never really followed through this one. N usually from seed with set germ and flip date on challenges. I may be wrong though been gone a while n just popping back in. They used to do em regularly like the photo of the month. I always wanted in one but never actually went for it. This is my first flowering solos. And my own strain Figured id check in on the cup challenge. N see where everyone here was at. Site changed a bit.
Dude, this is very cool. A half dozen of those a month would be nice, no?

Latest posts

Top Bottom