Solving Humidity Problems In a Small Space?

• Thread starter devastating
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
devastating

devastating

I can't seem to find a dehumidifier that a) has continuous draining (drain hose) and b) doesn't push in a ton of hot air.

I have a 4x4 tent so the bigger dehumidifier I usually use makes the temp go to 90+ real fast. And not really interested in dumping out a tank of water twice a day.

Any suggestions? Thanks!

_VLAD_

_VLAD_

Id imagine only the biggers ones have the permanent drain hose. And with the bigger ones they will push more heat to dehumidify a bigger area obviously.

I use quite a big one in my bedroom which the tent sucks air in from and my temps dont really get very high. I only have a 2x4 though

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I can't seem to find a dehumidifier that a) has continuous draining (drain hose) and b) doesn't push in a ton of hot air.

I have a 4x4 tent so the bigger dehumidifier I usually use makes the temp go to 90+ real fast. And not really interested in dumping out a tank of water twice a day.

Any suggestions? Thanks!
You don't dehumidify the tent... you dehumidify the room the tent is in. You increase air exchamge to reduce temps and humidity in the tent and control the humidity and temperature of the room the tent sits in.

What country are you in? I can find a dehuey with drain I'm sure.

Anthem

Anthem

You don't dehumidify the tent... you dehumidify the room the tent is in. You increase air exchamge to reduce temps and humidity in the tent and control the humidity and temperature of the room the tent sits in.

What country are you in? I can find a dehuey with drain I'm sure.
Or how about doing a little DIY and installing a drain in the plastic tank a pipe thread to a barbed fitting with some good sealant would do the trick, little to no pressure on the fitting just gravity feed to a drain or a larger rez.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Or how about doing a little DIY and installing a drain in the plastic tank a pipe thread to a barbed fitting with some good sealant would do the trick, little to no pressure on the fitting just gravity feed to a drain or a larger rez.
Yup will work đź‘Ť

growsince79

growsince79

Any suggestions? Thanks!
Blow the exhaust outside and you probably won't need a dehumidifier.

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

In short you can humidify a tent but you have to dehumidify the room the tent is in. If exhausting directly into the room this will require a larger capacity dehumidifier.

Latest posts

Top Bottom