Some advice weed diamond or anyone know what this is?

• Thread starter Bettis88
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bettis88

Bettis88

Hey guys been doing this for few years now and from my most recent harvest had 33 from 4 big girls (wedding cake) inside some of the buds their has been some crystals almost like glass? I’ve never seen this before any ideas on what it could be..mineral deposit of some sort or not that I’ve ever heard of it a natural forming weed diamond???
Some advice weed diamond or anyone know what this is

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Drop a coin next to those for scale and take another pic for us.

Very not normal. Only thing i can think is that stuff fell onto the buds as they were developing and got enveloped in it as it grew.

Bettis88

Bettis88

They’re about the size of a grain of rice, I’ve never seen anything like it.. @Homesteader no foliar feeding during flower only veg but wouldn’t be in quantity that the plant wouldn’t absorb... @Dirtbag maybe something as been enveloped by the flower but I’m quite a clean freak so I’m at a loss of what it could be.

Homesteader

Homesteader

I bet it is epsom salt although I'm not sure how. I get crystallization on my bags of soil often. If I bought that weed and found that in my smoke I would toss it though and assume someone was trying to lace me. Good thing you know the grower. Very odd though. You should see if it dissolves easily.

Bettis88

Bettis88

@MIMedGrower Canna Coco a&b, cannazym, grotek bud fuel pro, monster bloom , H&g root excel, silicon and old timers plant magic on foliar feed it’s my garden so no outside contamination, @ReeferRon yeah inside the flower, 20 years and I’ve never seen it, @Homesteader well of someone was asking me I would of said laced but it’s my garden 🤷‍♂️

Top Bottom