• Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

Harvestman5

Got some cuts here,
Barneys 8ball kush
I had 8, all frosty with donkey dicks.

I now have 6 :(
Week 4 i had a heat wave, my timing schedule was 3:40am-3:40pm lights on.

Unfortunately my temps wear getting upto 31c during the peak of the day.

Well i changed the light cycle by cutting day in half, so e.g 3:40am-9am lights on, 9am-9pm lights off.

Now i am running 9pm-9am lights on.

I know the plants have a carcadian rythem which i think is the reason combined with the heat wave for my nanners.

So the same night i changed the light schedule, 9am off for the first time and 9pm on.
I finished work at 11pm
I have deslt with nanners many times before now, i noticed these fuckers immediately.
Only 1 plant had 5 different sites with nanners, each nanner only consisted of 1 nanner.
These wear new nanners, you could see the new green growth and they wear small.
So for thst many nanners, no thinking i cut her down.
Thats week 4.
Now we have 7 plants

Everything has been fine until week 5 and 2 days, another girl has thrown 1 nanner in 1 bud site, this nanner was slightly more mature than the others, but still a single and only site i could see, after hours of searching i find nothing else, i still too be safe chop her down.
Well......
Week 5 and 4 days we have 6 plants left,
2 of them have popped single nanners only 1 site each, so i plucked them, the rate im going i will end up with 1 plant.
So verdicts please, pluck everyday? Just hope for the best?
Seeds wont mature in time?
I looked under a microscope at 1 of the nanners,
I could see like a vagina slit and in the middle of the slit wear white looking eggs.
These eggs when popped had white powder in them, i thought viable pollen needs too be yellow? Is this sterile pollen? Or immature nanners.
Thanks.

Shroomtrips

Shroomtrips

I had like 6-7 runs of the same cutting and i kept getting nanners but in the end result i found not more than 10 seeds each run. I wouldnt worry unless u grow for proffit

Last edited:
Cannabizz

Cannabizz

This happened early in flower for me on one of them. Not sure what stressed her out but she had both male and female parts. I picked them off and sprayed the area with water to kill any pollen that could have dispersed. Haven't seen any more formations in weeks now. Hope the same goes for you! I would try and remove them if you can. I think I used a paper clip and just kind of nudged them and they popped off and fell to the soil.

Top Bottom