Some experienced growers opinions please

• Thread starter SlothofDoom
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Welcome to the farm things are looking great in there keep it up what ever your doing keeping your plants up off cold tent floor is great your drainage looks good keep us posted on your progress 👍💯. Old OD .

SlothofDoom

SlothofDoom

Welcome to the farm things are looking great in there keep it up what ever your doing keeping your plants up off cold tent floor is great your drainage looks good keep us posted on your progress 👍💯. Old OD .
Well, I can keep off the ground. I tried short 2x4 scrap I had at first but I noticed they absorb water and mold grows so that lasted about a week and a half. So for the last 2 remaining plants I used a roasting pan with a rack and an upside down muffin pan lol. But I'm getting trays by Monday. Money has been a little tight.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Well, I can keep off the ground. I tried short 2x4 scrap I had at first but I noticed they absorb water and mold grows so that lasted about a week and a half. So for the last 2 remaining plants I used a roasting pan with a rack and an upside down muffin pan lol. But I'm getting trays by Monday. Money has been a little tight.
I got kitchen shelve wire racks to fit both my 3x3 $50 out lay for a world of ease when shifting plants around . Good luck can't wait to see what else you grow after this run . Od .

Latest posts

Top Bottom