some glass i just picked up sg peyote pillar & mini Stemline with Natty Splash gaurd

• Thread starter Venom818
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Venom818

Venom818

man this thing is a beast maybe better than my toro will see

Some glass i just picked up sg peyote pillar  mini stemline with natty splash gaurd
Some glass i just picked up sg peyote pillar  mini stemline with natty splash gaurd 2
Some glass i just picked up sg peyote pillar  mini stemline with natty splash gaurd 3
Photo5
greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice pick up venom:)<<On the peyote pillar, the water level needs to be up to the seal<<

gtd:passingjoint:

Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

you definately have some good taste there Venom. one hell of a score you came across there my friend. do her right n keep her blingin, or ill call cps on you. lol, and theyll put her in a more loving home...

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Nice. I have one of those mini natty's also. Really good for oil... ~ODB~

TylerDurden119

TylerDurden119

Natty is the type of splash guard.. ~ODB~

splash guard for the bowl area? pardon the stupid questions. i got more too!!
edit: nm i found that piece and more info. natty is short for natural.

can an ash catcher go onto any piece?

and if you guys could point me at a some reputable stuff i'd appreciate it

OGONLY

OGONLY

Nice snag Venom! Been wanting to try one of those, hear great things about them. Always see people "Wanting" them on Boromarket. If and when you ever need cash you can sell that thing in a heartbeat over there. Seen em go for upwards of 12 bills.

Keep her safe and in one piece, enjoy!

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

Nice score V. I hope you bought a case for it so u can bring it to the HTCC!

E

ent

Dat shit cray.

Looks like Steve is adding a bit of a gap between the peyote and the pillars on the newer ones, probably better functionality. You're gunna need a nice safe place to store that Toro. I didn't bust my toro out for at least a year once i got my peyote pillar.

GTD- does your new pillar have that gap? did your old one have it? if they were different what's your preference?

My glass addiction is getting pretty bad. I'm gunna have to get my gf to manage my paypal account for me pretty soon here. I just dropped over 1600 on a piece last week. Then spent another 800 on random stuff since. :P

Venom818

Venom818

man thats sick what does one of those run

over 1k bro

Nice pick up venom:)<<On the peyote pillar, the water level needs to be up to the seal<<

gtd:passingjoint:

thnx bro will do,man u werent kidding these things are crazy

you definately have some good taste there Venom. one hell of a score you came across there my friend. do her right n keep her blingin, or ill call cps on you. lol, and theyll put her in a more loving home...

thnx bro,ill do her right dont want the glass protective services to come take her away LOL

Nice. I have one of those mini natty's also. Really good for oil... ~ODB~

I love the mini as well bro will have to try some errrllll out of her this weekend

whats a natty?

its the splash gaurd bro

Natty is the type of splash guard.. ~ODB~

2011-10-28_16-53-18_947.jpg
2011-10-28_11-25-48_303.jpg

what he said ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

not bad. i still like my illadel..

have you tried one of these thing man there super clean

splash guard for the bowl area? pardon the stupid questions. i got more too!!
edit: nm i found that piece and more info. natty is short for natural.

can an ash catcher go onto any piece?

and if you guys could point me at a some reputable stuff i'd appreciate it

aqua-lab bro but u have to be on it ,yes you can add a ash catcher to both even the mini.

Nice snag Venom! Been wanting to try one of those, hear great things about them. Always see people "Wanting" them on Boromarket. If and when you ever need cash you can sell that thing in a heartbeat over there. Seen em go for upwards of 12 bills.

Keep her safe and in one piece, enjoy!

thnx bro,ill keep her safe yeah man these things are so hard to get got lucky.

Nice score V. I hope you bought a case for it so u can bring it to the HTCC!

lol ill pro baby see u there bro

Dat shit cray.

Looks like Steve is adding a bit of a gap between the peyote and the pillars on the newer ones, probably better functionality. You're gunna need a nice safe place to store that Toro. I didn't bust my toro out for at least a year once i got my peyote pillar.

GTD- does your new pillar have that gap? did your old one have it? if they were different what's your preference?

My glass addiction is getting pretty bad. I'm gunna have to get my gf to manage my paypal account for me pretty soon here. I just dropped over 1600 on a piece last week. Then spent another 800 on random stuff since. :P

these 2 pieces were about 1600 now im broke as hell but with nice glass lol guess ill just have to stay in and smoke

E

ent

these 2 pieces were about 1600 now im broke as hell but with nice glass lol guess ill just have to stay in and smoke

Think of it as an investment. You can probably get rid of them both for the same you paid or more and in less than a day. As long as you don't break them that is. :P

Sick glass bro. Next up- a rig and go errl full time. :banana1sv6::banana1sv6:

Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

Lmao, I feel ya. Currently trying to justify spending 350 on a dome. Almost hoping someone else pulls the trigger before me, but not really. If someone doesn't do it quick I know I'm gonna drive my ass down there tomorrow...

E

ent

That dome is probably totally sick and completely worth it. I'm not sure what you're waiting for. :D

Who the artist?

Venom818

Venom818

Think of it as an investment. You can probably get rid of them both for the same you paid or more and in less than a day. As long as you don't break them that is. :P

Sick glass bro. Next up- a rig and go errl full time. :banana1sv6::banana1sv6:

i have a curve w/ti pad

Lmao, I feel ya. Currently trying to justify spending 350 on a dome. Almost hoping someone else pulls the trigger before me, but not really. If someone doesn't do it quick I know I'm gonna drive my ass down there tomorrow...

ill buy it show me where LOL JK

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Dat shit cray.

Yeah bud my new one has almost 1/4 gap>> Looking at my old pics I did not have the gap lol..Not sure how the difference in the hit is, gap or not

WhiteFire_2012_006.jpg
WhiteFire_2012_004.jpg
WhiteFire_2012_008.jpg

When you spend all your coin on glass the neat part is that you just get to stay home and smoke yourself silly:giggle
gtd

TylerDurden119

TylerDurden119

wow. daaaaaayum. :confused0054:

i don't know much about glass. but i been doin a lil research n thats gota b like 10 g

clearly you know ur glass. are all the top notch guys pretty much the same?

who in your opinion is top 3. just wana get a solid piece n there's sooooo many.i see alot of talk of soveriegn, toro, sheldon black, illadelph.

i know everyone has their personal preferences. like a ford chevy thing but a ballpark idea would b cool.

thanks

Top Bottom