Some holes on the leafs

• Thread starter StevetheGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
StevetheGrower

StevetheGrower

Hello guys and greetings!
I have a problem last weeks i ve seen holes on my leafs some are even missing a big cut and i was thinking about insects
I am growing indoor with exh fans 2 oscilating
Any idea it will be helpfull because this is my first time doing it and i had passed a lot of troubles and learning also
Here is a quick video

StevetheGrower

StevetheGrower

Hello sir i have looking with my eyes but i see nothing .. i will buy some sticker traps any idea to get rid of them ?

PK1

PK1

Supporter
I agree with numb, before doing anything post some proper close up pictures. but based on the video i would say to much wind bellowing towards the plants.

StevetheGrower

StevetheGrower

You have to figure out what they are first. We need some closeups of the holes, the soil, and the overall plant.
What do you feed and how often?
Ok i will post some close up pictures so you can see clearer... Soil is coco 70-30 perlite and plants are 45days old and they had passed a lot of troubles with me haahaa.. i was using only one fan but after i saw those holes i opened up and the other one . i feed every three waterings, water water water feed about 650ppm.

StevetheGrower

StevetheGrower

I agree with numb, before doing anything post some proper close up pictures. but based on the video i would say to much wind bellowing towards the plants.
I believe with one oscilating fan hitting the plants i willbe fine ,but after i check some vids about what s my problem i had opened and the second one so it can blow away any insect or whatever...

StevetheGrower

StevetheGrower

Here some pictures of the plants both have holes on leafs but the second plant got some discoloration also any idea ??
Ps sorry for my dirty hands i get back from work and i went straight to the babys :D

IMG 20221015 180944
IMG 20221015 180936
IMG 20221015 181036
IMG 20221015 181244
IMG 20221015 181313
IMG 20221015 181321
Madmax

Madmax

I was thinking the same..genetics.i had similar going on but only on a few leaves that isnt really affecting the plant.it practically went away..i was thinking maybe the silica then bugs but never seen anything under 100x loupe..if it was a bug youd see it if it was eating that much..

StevetheGrower

StevetheGrower

What do you mean the silica my friend. i am using Rhino skin to protect them from stress.i had checked with bare eye under the leafs above but i see noth even above the coco still nothing
I had put my fans blowing on the coco to fully dry it and then saturate it again maybe it will help me we will see :D

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

What do you mean the silica my friend. i am using Rhino skin to protect them from stress.i had checked with bare eye under the leafs above but i see noth even above the coco still nothing
I had put my fans blowing on the coco to fully dry it and then saturate it again maybe it will help me we will see :D

Madmax

Madmax

I have seen silica mentioned in other old posts with pics of leaves that have holes between the veins at the base of the leaf.as thats what my leafs had..looked a little like a skeloton lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom