some lost Darkside..

• Thread starter darksideX
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
darksideX

darksideX

heyho fellas..:hi
here some last shotz that i found of my darkside phenos i had,..which got lost..:sad0123:..
the last two shotz are my favs...darkside went rasta:rasta2: hf

Some lost darkside
Some lost darkside 2
Some lost darkside 3
Some lost darkside 4
Some lost darkside 5
Some lost darkside 6
Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
darkily delicious, nice pics bro... shame they went walkabout. :)

BombBP

BombBP

Now, those are some beautiful shots. Whats her lineage DSX?

darksideX

darksideX

heyho..
..@ Green81..thanx bro,yeah it'z a shame,..shit happens sometimes!
..@ TheNman..thX for stoppin' by,..but man don't hate,..one door closes,and another opens..
..@ BombBP..hola ma friend..these is moonshinemans' darkside from seed.. line is..
purple indica(also known as ultraviolet clone..) x deep chunk

..and the rasta aka hazy pheno is still alive..somewhere:)
but the otherz are gone;(

F

Fear

Where did they go? You can tell them if they need a place to stay i have some room in my bong!

darksideX

darksideX

.. tell them if they need a place to stay i have some room in my bong!
:character0113:
soundz good,..but sorry they make their way,only pheno#4(..the rasta color'd one) seem'd to be a real keeper:)...thanx for stoppin' by bro!

C

chunkymunky

man i wished i would have grabbed this one off the bay from moonshineman when they were available.
i think i might have already asked, so if i did i apologize, but are you going to f2 this one or cross it with anything.
one more ? is darkside purple indica x deep chunk ?
beautiful pics by the way

peace
chunkymunky

darksideX

darksideX

heyho chunkymunky..thanx bro,..nice to have ya here..:sun
and yeah i remember ya..and i don't know now,but may if time has come..:mmm
and you are right,thaz the line up..i'm not sure but some call the purple indica ..ultraviolet,but i'm not totally sure..

J

jdubz206

damn that's some serious dank bro!!! those colors are amazing :smiley_joint:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to darksideX again.

T

Tolpan

Ah damn! I feel you, Bro!

Ya know, I also lost mine!

Hope she's is still around!

But hey, the future will bring lots of great new varieties!

:sun

K

Kalcu

I wonder what purple indica was, I really like that first pheno. Very paki looking, that Hindu-Kush Pakistani structure; without the large calyxes of modern kush hybrids (the ones that actually resemble kush's).

What is the odor of pheno 1? Looks like it has some great expressions, like some hidden features of the DC really came through nicely. Judging the other pheno, makes me think that the purple indica was not from the same region. More lowland indica looking than mountains.

darksideX

darksideX

hola farmerz..
..@ jdubz206..biG thanx to you bro,..i really appreciate it!!:bow
..@ Tolpan..heyho Mr T,yeah..now i know a bit how ya felt..i'm not absolutely sure..but i think a dude somewhere has a little cut runnin'..:mmm
and yep,..goin' forward is the secret:character0103:
..@Kalcu..aloha,..nice to have ya here..and thanx ur kind wordz..seems ur knowledge 'bout this strain is much more higher than mine..yep, i think first pheno was more dc..to be honest,it wasn't the yielder,and needed a long veg,all phenos were like little bushes..but her taste had me,..some wooden,bit like nag chamba with a hazy touch..:)
was ready between 50 and 70 dayz..
and the other pheno was ok,..but had not this special taste we loved..
all the best,thanx for peekin'..all stay safe & take care!
:sun

darksideX

darksideX

heyho fellas:character0025:..
a friend of mine..thanx Mr T..reminded me on some dried budshoz of the darkside lady..so i look'd for 'em .. and here they are..hope you enjoi..:character0180:..

DSC 4181
DSC 4187
DSC 4185
DSC 4184
DSC 4171
T

Tolpan

:handshake:rofl:clapping

I just found 3 darkside beans! I didn't even think I had some :smiley_joint:! I don't know if those are darkside, it just stands on my pack!?
Kid, can you help me!?

Thanks for the pics!

That "hand of god" has something magic! I think even Maradonna used her, to win against the germans in the 86 soccer world cup final, lol! Bastards! Hehe

Greets

Tolpan

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Nice one man. Yea its always sad to see the plants with the "I should have kept it/lost it" comments. Lord knows i got a couple of those myself. Wicked shots man.

Top Bottom