Some ofmy clones look funny.

• Thread starter Wildnstoned
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Wildnstoned

Wildnstoned

Hi guys hows everyone a Sunday. Ok I took these clowns when there mom was in 3 1/2 week of flowering. There all rooted nice and the smell better than the plant it self soon sticky. My question how much more time before I can add bloom to their food. I have them on a 18/6 with. Two(2) Bozily led growlight 300 each I want to know when I can take them to the next level. Also is it alright to give the sil co2. Maybe some ebensalts? Thanks in advance for the advice.
Some ofmy clones look funny
Some ofmy clones look funny 2
Some ofmy clones look funny 3
Some ofmy clones look funny 4
Some ofmy clones look funny 8
Some ofmy clones look funny 9
Some ofmy clones look funny 10
Some ofmy clones look funny 11

Some ofmy clones look funny 5
Some ofmy clones look funny 6
Some ofmy clones look funny 7
Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

It looks like your plant was more than 3 1/2 weeks into flowering; regardless allow those babies to put on some vegetative growth before inducing flower. As far as adding nutes it depends on how nutrient dense the soil is.

Reactions: Ina
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I assume you are aware of the wild and out of control bug situation? Looks like you've got a thrips farm going on there, could be spider mites also, hard to tell from the pics.

But yeah youll need to let them veg out for a month or more before trying to flower them again.

QuestForZest

QuestForZest

I assume you are aware of the wild and out of control bug situation? Looks like you've got a thrips farm going on there, could be spider mites also, hard to tell from the pics.

But yeah youll need to let them veg out for a month or more before trying to flower them again.

Agreed with bug problem..

If you want to veg them then they will eventually start growing either 3-1 spear leaves (not the usual 5-7.) Thats when you will know they are going back into veg. I'v seen other people on here do it for an average of 3 months before it returns back to veg..take clones earlier next year..

Reactions: Ina
Wildnstoned

Wildnstoned

No i dont have those its dirt that got on them

Top Bottom