Some photos of my first grow in a 2x2x4

• Thread starter Dragula
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dragula

Dragula

6 days into flower
I vegged for 6 1/2 weeks, a little longer than I wanted because of size restrictions. Using a 2x2x4 tent for now.
Struggled with a little wind burn early on, adjusting the fans seemed to help. And slight nutrient burn I'm using FFOF so I expected it to happen. I think they're a little deficient in Nitrogen I didnt use enough grow big as I should've during veg cause I was afraid to burn them.
Besides that it's been going great.

2x Sativa Bagseed
1x Purple Kush

Some photos of my first grow in a 2x2x4
Some photos of my first grow in a 2x2x4 2
Rockysmoke

Rockysmoke

6 days into flower
I vegged for 6 1/2 weeks, a little longer than I wanted because of size restrictions. Using a 2x2x4 tent for now.
Struggled with a little wind burn early on, adjusting the fans seemed to help. And slight nutrient burn I'm using FFOF so I expected it to happen. I think they're a little deficient in Nitrogen I didnt use enough grow big as I should've during veg cause I was afraid to burn them.

2x Sativa Bagseed
1x Purple Kush
They look great man. As long as the light green turns dark not the other way around your doing fine. 😎

Dragula

Dragula

They look great man. As long as the light green turns dark not the other way around your doing fine. 😎
Thanks man! I'll check them tonight and see how they look. I think it's just new growth that's making me paranoid lol

Rockysmoke

Rockysmoke

Yeah so many times I've been like shot do I need iron for some fucked up reason?!?! No its all good is new growth haha.

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
6 days into flower

2x Sativa Bagseed
1x Purple Kush
I’m wondering how you are gonna fit those all in there without overcrowding? I have one white widow auto at my girls house and it’s taking the whole 2x2.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Subway at rush hour in that tent.
Add a lizard bulb to your grow. UVB.
Your Trichomes will increase. (More sticky) Sticky is goooood. Yuuuummmmmy.

Dragula

Dragula

I’m wondering how you are gonna fit those all in there without overcrowding? I have one white widow auto at my girls house and it’s taking the whole 2x2.
LOTS of training man, I Checked on them every day and retied branches. Pinched off any leaves that were crowding over bud sites. It worked out pretty well actually there's still some room in the tent. Tried growing them in a circle around the pot making sort of a spiral to help with height.

Steveystrappa

Steveystrappa

6 days into flower

2x Sativa Bagseed
1x Purple Kush
Great looking plants! I'm 8 days into flower myself. I actually stopped using grow big 6 4 4 after 2 times of use because I found my plants extremely sensitive to it. Im using ff hf and come to find out it doesn't recommend using grow big with it. Just big bloom and some cal mag and a few other things. It doesn't even recommend tigerbloom. My soil is sitting around 1300 ppm right now which is higher then I want but I think it's due to the ff hf being rich . I really like the ff soil. The only thing is I find it retains water for a while. Other then that I just use small doses of cal mag and I ramped up the big bloom ppm to get the phosphorus and potassium levels up.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Mars Hydro TS600 for now. been kicking myself in the ass for not getting the TS1000 instead to start with but new upgrades soon. Ik quality might lack a bit on this grow..
ended up with 1 plant more than I wanted for this grow tbh, I figured at least 1 plant would be a male but I'm not complaining lol.

Yea, you can always upgrade lights...Gotta love it when you end up with all females lol

JoryK

JoryK

Yeah, I’ve got 2 plants in a 2x4 and it’s crowded, I don’t know how your pulling that one off unless your using smaller pots to limit your plants size potential. I’ve been growing going on 30 years and in that time I’ve found that the best way to determine plants is to figure one plant per 2x2 area using 10gal pots with sunshine mix#4.
good luck brother, they look really good so far.

Dragula

Dragula

Yeah, I’ve got 2 plants in a 2x4 and it’s crowded, I don’t know how your pulling that one off unless your using smaller pots to limit your plants size potential. I’ve been growing going on 30 years and in that time I’ve found that the best way to determine plants is to figure one plant per 2x2 area using 10gal pots with sunshine mix#4.
good luck brother, they look really good so far.
Im using 2.5 gallon pots atm. I do plan on doing one big plant in a 5 gallon or bigger if it will fit

Latest posts

Top Bottom