some pieces of glass

• Thread starter YourMom420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Y

YourMom420

hello every1! what up? anyway, figured id make a spot to show off my wares!

Some pieces of glass
Some pieces of glass 2
Some pieces of glass 3
Some pieces of glass 4
Some pieces of glass 5
meangreenmartian

meangreenmartian

look nice man, do you have any other pics of your work?

R

RUEBEN

those are sweet lookin bro... i love nice glass pieces, you have some talent, how much do they run??$$
i'm not too familiar with the sidecar.....does it use water or is it a dry piece....thanks....:bong-hits:

Y

YourMom420

this last tripod sidecar is a bubbler, the other couple were dry pieces.......not ready to sell here yet, possibly in the future.

A

Arti.chokes

Very impressive work YM':clapping, thanks for sharing some of your art man Arti.

H

herby

I like that lunar lander too. i had asked rev to make me something like that. never heard from him about it again though LOL. Was this one of yours too?

Pipe
darksideX

darksideX

i wished my mom would do some work like this for me..lol..
u got all my Respect for your nice work,..& i hope that u will get ur class-business goin' on soon,..wish u the best,and keep ur good work up!
greEtz..

Y

YourMom420

Herby- yes that is 1 of mine......

every1 else, thanx....gotta find more pics......got like 4 harddrives i been swappin between

H

herby

ahh thought so. Nice to see you here at the farm!! welcome. As you can see, my pc has been getting plenty of use. Love it. :bong-hits:

420Gemmy

Those are awesome looking glass pieces, you really got some skill there bro!

S

Stoned Silly

this was my favorite piece ...(made by yourMom) but it was stolen:mad0223:......loved my doughnut sidecart bubbler:rock......hope you are well YM420.....be safe

Y

YourMom420

this was my favorite piece ...(made by yourMom) but it was stolen:mad0223:......loved my doughnut sidecart bubbler:rock......hope you are well YM420.....be safe

shit, man....whats goin on? you gonna have any time to come chill again? im gonna have to get around to makin ya another to replace it.......you still the only person i smoked with usin a bubbler for blunts......works great though!

yea, thanx again every1....still huntin more pics

Latest posts

Top Bottom