Some questions about Biotabs with Autopot 15L system share your thoughts please

• Thread starter OrganicGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OrganicGrower

OrganicGrower

Hello guys! I am really interesting to hear about your thougts and would be very glad if you could answer these questions below and share if you want your own experiences about how to best grow in Autopots with Biotabs (soil mix). I am growing both indica and sativa of various strains photo, no Auto.
I am currenly useing the Biobizz line up right now but I think that the Biotabs nutrition would be much better and its compatible with the autopot system I am going to invest in.

My expected setup to invest in.

BioBizz Soil Light-Mix
Autopot system 15L
Biotabs BIO PK 5-8
Biotabs starter pack:
wich contains these
BACTREX 25 Grams
MYCOTREX 50 Grams
BioTabs 10 Tablets
ORGATREX 0.25 Litre
STARTREX 250 Grams

My first question is should I REPLACE ORGATEX with mixing in Silicium Flash into the soil? The Biotabs starter pack from Dutch-Passion does contain Silicium Flash instead of Orgatex you do mix silicium flash in the beggining when you prepare the soil and never use Orgatrex.
Should I skip Orgatrex and go for the Silicium Flash instead and use the biotabs booster BIO PK 5-8 sometimes in the flower period? Or should I go for Orgatrex? The reason I ask is that it seems people have more luck with the silicium flash and love the PK 5-8 but I could be wrong whats your thougts?
The other question I have is that I wonder wich soil mix should I have? I want to use soil in autopot because it works best with Biotabs. I was thinking about useing BioBizz Light-Mix soil with the Biotabs starterpack is it a good choice? Should I add anything more to it? I already know I need to have clay pebbles in the bottom but is there anything more I need to mix into the soil? Should I add some extra perlite and maby some things too enhance the soil? Or I am good to go after I mix all the Startrex, Mycotrex, Bactrex,(and maby Silcium Flash) and biotabs into the soil? Should I put 2 or 3 Biotabs into the soil 10cm down?
The last question is that should I grow straight from seed or is it better to first grow in a little pot for like 2 weeks then transplant into the autopot system? And then wait for like 7 days before shut on the autopot system because roots need to get down into the pot so they can get water how long should I wait? As I understand the roots need to reach the bottom of the pot to be avaible to use the water?

Thank you!
Regards.

Latest posts

Top Bottom