some rooms

• Thread starter Devilsharvest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FileError404

WTF? Do you have really long arms? Harness? How did you manage to put that trellis up? How do you water? Maintain?

Looks great but it confuses me... :D

Devilsharvest

Devilsharvest

lol every one says that how do you get into them.. I call it walking on a sea of green.. on this system im use 3.5 liter pots there is about 400 in that room.. they are packed in and the strongest surrive .. I can stand on the pots .. it take a little skill and im not that fat so I move in and hang net pinch ect.. they way I feed is easy.. garden hose spliter 3 ways and spread around the floor.. I have the floor covered with pond lining.. like a small swiming pool.. I feed that room with about 250 liters of food every 3 days or so

winta

winta

that setup is tuff my dude! i was wonder where u made the fire :)

L

Loudblunts

lol every one says that how do you get into them.. I call it walking on a sea of green.. on this system im use 3.5 liter pots there is about 400 in that room.. they are packed in and the strongest surrive .. I can stand on the pots .. it take a little skill and im not that fat so I move in and hang net pinch ect.. they way I feed is easy.. garden hose spliter 3 ways and spread around the floor.. I have the floor covered with pond lining.. like a small swiming pool.. I feed that room with about 250 liters of food every 3 days or so

oh stop being modest Tom ;)

we see your mission impossible suspension cable in the background.... or would that be spiderpig helping you lol

:giggle

on a serious note...looks good man

H

hazeway

One thing........ that's one damn big fuckin carbon filter dude, looking awesome !

O

OneLuv

Premium Member
Supporter
Pimpin set up. . Looks good bro. . Keep doin you!

F

FrostyDank

Wow thats an amazing room, I bet it smells like straight up stinky skunk cheese roadkill. I love when the plants pray like that, they are really loving your set up. Cant wait to see this heavy harvest!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom