Some Seedling Early Veg Troubles ?

• Thread starter stopdropdroll
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
stopdropdroll

stopdropdroll

This is my 4th grow. I havent ran into this issue yet. I figured I would share it here. I started these seeds with seedling mix/ worm castings under an 8 tube T5. They grew really well. I transplanted them into Ocean Forest under a HLG 350r and everything started looking bad starting the next day. They drooped then yellowed. My light was dimmed to half and 24 in above the plants. The climate is perfect in the tent and my water ph is 6.7.

It looks like they are coming out of it but still like slightly troubled. Can anyone guess what this is? Thanks so much.

I added a 4th picture of a plant that is starting to show some curl on the bottom leaf to the left. This is a plant that I transplanted from plug. I only added it because the problem seems uniform in all plants the one of the things that they all have in common is that they are growing in Ocean Forest. Is it burning them? I've heard chatter of it doing this to young plants but wanted to see what you all thought.

Some seedling early veg troubles
Some seedling early veg troubles 2
Some seedling early veg troubles 3
Some seedling early veg troubles 4
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
This is my 4th grow. I havent ran into this issue yet. I figured I would share it here. I started these seeds with seedling mix/ worm castings under an 8 tube T5. They grew really well. I transplanted them into Ocean Forest under a HLG 350r and everything started looking bad starting the next day. They drooped then yellowed. My light was dimmed to half and 24 in above the plants. The climate is perfect in the tent and my water ph is 6.7.

It looks like they are coming out of it but still like slightly troubled. Can anyone guess what this is? Thanks so much.

I added a 4th picture of a plant that is starting to show some curl on the bottom leaf to the left. This is a plant that I transplanted from plug. I only added it because the problem seems uniform in all plants the one of the things that they all have in common is that they are growing in Ocean Forest. Is it burning them? I've heard chatter of it doing this to young plants but wanted to see what you all thought.
Hi, How often do you water / feed them.. . !st guess not knowing more about your grow but a yellow lower leaf like that looks like an over water problem to me.. Or you let it get too dry had them droop badly and that's the result. my 2 bits...GL

Latest posts

Top Bottom