Some shots of the 420 smoke out gear.

• Thread starter Karma Genetics
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jah_hoover

jah_hoover

JAH that full melt Ogeez looks proper man, nice shots!^^ Karma had the big stash of goodies i hear,.. I am scared to try your 'date rape Isolator' from what i am hearing.. :)we had trouble getting any good grade weed from any coffeehouses, met karma, such a friendly guy, and then smoked on some real deal.. The BEAR OG was very dense, white OG lovely, but i liked the Lucifer i tried... , I hope i can bring goodies for the crew next time around,...:harvest:PEACe

This HT should be a blast aswell, if you can make it m8:)

M

MOneY

now i wanna be there in Nov.....chitty........way to rep karma bro!

I

ibTheMan

Looks good,but it would be nice if we Americans could smoke some of that In America.

K

Karma Genetics

Htcc. In november is going too be another blast for shure.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
I heard everything in the 'dam was screened and rubbed to where the buds look totaly degraded. The good ol' USA is starting to take the lead in terms of kill genetics.

true grit

true grit

I'm jealous guys!!! Looks like a blast of a time for damn sure!! Phenomenal looking dank, a nice OG smokeout sounds stellar!

Mud Man

Mud Man

Cannarado the herb was of shocking quality over the counter,.. Worst in ten years of pilgrimages.. Spun, shaken, old buds,, just weed you would throw away, the furthest thing from medicine you could imagine.. 18 euros a gramm!! ^^ 100% gonna make the effort in November,, Better start to get the stash ready for the crew.

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

I heard everything in the 'dam was screened and rubbed to where the buds look totaly degraded. The good ol' USA is starting to take the lead in terms of kill genetics.

We never buy coffeeshop weed when we are in Dam for the 420 smoke outs, all growers bring there homegrown buds to Dam for the gathering and testing. You will never find good weed like we have in the shops around here.

Venom818

Venom818

so much dank ,nice shots jah was that tobacco in one of those pics

A

amstercal

I just got so jealous! Loved Amsterdam and the people and the food. Making me wish I was there so bad.

High74

High74

Damn Karma and Jah ! Looks like I gotta roll with you guys if I ever make it out there.

Ill buy the pints and the hookers you guys bring the fire ;) Have are selves a good ole fashion hoe down cheech and chong style.

I sure hope I can make it this year. Thanks for all the pics guys, Peace

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Excellent looking nugs Karma! I only wish I had smoking buddies like you guys!

Latest posts

Top Bottom