Some type of egg sacks?

• Thread starter Growgod420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Growgod420

Growgod420

Ya pretty much unless you see webs on top. Then spray undersides first and finish lightly on buds
No webs are seen. Just what I showed before. I looked with 30x and 60x scope and found the paper towel particals was on top of leaves but haven't seen any egg things as before. Will update after spray today

Growgod420

Growgod420

So should I spray plants then spray with plain water after sometime? @Wh1teScorp1on

Wh1teScorp1on

Wh1teScorp1on

So should I spray plants then spray with plain water after sometime? @Wh1teScorp1on
Ya but you don’t need to spray it off till it’s ready. Keep up your once a week spray. When you start to flush or a couple days out from harvest spray with plain water it’ll rinse off

Wh1teScorp1on

Wh1teScorp1on

If you don’t see bugs you can stop spraying till finish too hey. No bugs no spray. Leave what’s on on till you want it off then rinse

Growgod420

Growgod420

If you don’t see bugs you can stop spraying till finish too hey. No bugs no spray. Leave what’s on on till you want it off then rinse
I haven't really seen any bugs just those egg sacks. I'm wondering if I killed them when I had my humidity at 60-70%

Wh1teScorp1on

Wh1teScorp1on

No most bugs ideal temps and humidities are high. The soap would have killed them. Dr Doom is really good too. If I spray that stuff bugs disappear it’s similar to neem but branded so more expensive

Top Bottom