Some type of egg sacks?

• Thread starter Growgod420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Growgod420

Growgod420

Just started noticing some whit dots on my leaves and stems of leaves. Any help will be appreciated!!!

Some type of egg sacks
Some type of egg sacks 2
Some type of egg sacks 3
Some type of egg sacks 4
Some type of egg sacks 5
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Could be Spider mite .look under the leaves .

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Have you taken a close look? See any signs of thrips?

Thrips are bigger than mites. Sometimes they'll look like perlite stuck to a leaf.

Growgod420

Growgod420

Have you taken a close look? See any signs of thrips?

Thrips are bigger than mites. Sometimes they'll look like perlite stuck to a leaf.
I've went thru all four plants last night and defoliated bunched up leaves and didn't fine much been seeing small white specs on leaves but they don't move I thought it was my paper towel fibers. I got a jewlers tool coming tomorrow then I can take a real close look at tops of leaves. I haven't seen any thrips per the online pictures I have seen

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

I've went thru all four plants last night and defoliated bunched up leaves and didn't fine much been seeing small white specs on leaves but they don't move I thought it was my paper towel fibers. I got a jewlers tool coming tomorrow then I can take a real close look at tops of leaves. I haven't seen any thrips per the online pictures I have seen
Good. Thrips suck big time, but might suck slightly less than mites.

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Ive had thrips issues on my peppers its not thrips...lol

Idk wtf those are..lol

If theres larva they will be in the soil and where the new growth comes out..look for distorted new growth in the comming week or 2

Edit. You could put a leaf with that on it, into a jar, and wait for them to hatch

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
you can get a magnifying app for your phone, it will do pics too

Wh1teScorp1on

Wh1teScorp1on

You aren’t too far in yet. You’ll have to wash them off before smoking but if you didn’t you would have lost it all. Follow the directions should be fine. I wouldn’t spray in the sunlight. It’s soap it will wash off

Growgod420

Growgod420

You aren’t too far in yet. You’ll have to wash them off before smoking but if you didn’t you would have lost it all. Follow the directions should be fine. I wouldn’t spray in the sunlight. It’s soap it will wash off
What do you mean by wash them off?

Dan789

Dan789

Your better of searching on the underside of the leaves, that’s where the bugs will hang out.

Wh1teScorp1on

Wh1teScorp1on

Ya pretty much unless you see webs on top. Then spray undersides first and finish lightly on buds

Wh1teScorp1on

Wh1teScorp1on

Don’t do it in direct light( sun or Lamp) needs to dry completely before lights on

Latest posts

Top Bottom