Somebody please help ! new to this techinique

• Thread starter Jonnypierce
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jonnypierce

Jonnypierce

4 to 7 days after you top you can flip.
Hi mate I've double checked with my guy that I got my cuttings off and they definitely aren't auto flowers, so my question is, cud the fact that I nearly fried them of shocked them into flowering ? Because I have noticed the little hairs the other guys have been on about. If so now I've sorted the issue out and they are on a 18/6 light cycle will rhe just re veg now ?

Jonnypierce

Jonnypierce

Hi mate I've double checked with my guy that I got my cuttings off and they
Stop, just stop man. Let the plant grow for goodness sake. Super crop it now, or wait, would be my advice.
definitely aren't auto flowers, so my question is, cud the fact that I nearly fried them of shocked them into flowering ? Because I have noticed the little hairs the other guys have been on about. If so now I've sorted the issue out and they are on a 18/6 light cycle will rhe just re veg now ?

20210718 215729
mancorn

mancorn

Also will they just re veg now ?
Yes (probably, maybe 😀). It’s not abnormal for little clones to be showing sex stigmas. The clone is (many) months old. Just because it was cloned a month ago doesn’t make it a month old plant. Who knows what the full story of the mother plant is. But no matter nothing you can do about it. Stick to your 18-6 for another couple weeks until you start seeing some good normal growth, then top and flip in a week after that.

Jonnypierce

Jonnypierce

Yes (probably, maybe 😀). It’s not abnormal for little clones to be showing sex stigmas. The clone is (many) months old. Just because it was cloned a month ago doesn’t make it a month old plant. Who knows what the full story of the mother plant is. But no matter nothing you can do about it. Stick to your 18-6 for another couple weeks until you start seeing some good normal growth, then top and flip in a week after that.
Thankyou

Top Bottom