SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME WTF IS GOIN ON😩 (WIND BURN? NUTE BURN? ROOT PROBS?)

• Thread starter kingking
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kingking

kingking

Couple days ago this girl caught too much wind and got burned (i think, this is my first grow) .. i moved the fan immediately.. and now she just looks fucked up .. any advice?

Somebody please tell me wtf is goin on wind burn nute burn root probs
Akabudz

Akabudz

Hey King,
Silly question but do those cups have holes in the bottom? Looks like too much water.
How ever, if you could take a pic or two with natural light some one may be able to help quicker,. Also list temps, growing medium, along with nutes your using. 👍

Akabudz

Akabudz

OK now i can see clawing as well as drooping. Nat light def needed

kingking

kingking

Hey King,
Silly question but do those cups have holes in the bottom? Looks like too much water.
How ever, if you could take a pic or two with natural light some one may be able to help quicker,. Also list temps, growing medium, along with nutes your using. 👍
Temps: 77F- 80F day , 74-77 at night
Medium: Soil
Nutes: GH flora series (i only fed them once and that was about a week ago)

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Yeah no need to add anything to miracle grow... rootzone temp will also cause what looks like overwatering like was said. If you can keep em 75-80f would be ideal and feed nothing but water right now. There are nutrients in that soil.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Yeah no need to add anything to miracle grow... rootzone temp will also cause what looks like overwatering like was said. If you can keep em 75-80f would be ideal and feed nothing but water right now. There are nutrients in that soil.
Maybe get the plants up off the tent floor creat an air gap under then warmer dryer roots aids in plant health . Od .

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Put em on top of a heated blanket or heat pad, don’t overdue it. Warm the rooms up a bit. I think it’s a root zone issue.

ArrEll

ArrEll

miracle gro (the black and yellow bag) .. i honestly barely water them for fear of overwatering lol any other issues that it could be besides that? under watering maybe?

On my 1st Grow, I used Miracle-Gro Regular soil (Green & Yellow bag) and then came to these forums, only to find comments such as: "Miracle Gro? Throw your hands up and run away, screaming". Since then, I finished the Grow and found that they were right. Too much N perhaps, in Miracle-Gro regular soil. Inhibited flowering. Had an outbreak of fungus gnats (put up some Sticky Paper which quelled them, but never got rid of them) and I was forced into harvesting perhaps a week or two early, due to 2 of them Herming-Out on me. Many other factors may have been in play, but I decided if I'm going to invest 3-4 months in a Grow, I want the best soil money can buy. Got some Fox Farm Happy Frog for my 2nd Grow and I'm told the Ocean Forest is even better. Growing only ONE plant this time: a Purple Kush Auto. My tent is very small (2x2x4 ft), hence the one plant. I've just received a slightly larger tent with more headroom (63" vs. 48"), which I will use for my next project.

Anyway, my little girl(s) are responding famously to the new soil. Here it is (plus one little Backup plant in a 6" pot, in case "something" goes wrong)...at 6 days from Popping. I am now also equipped with some Tiger Bloom & Cultivation Nation Bloom (both Fox Farm products). A bit expensive, but now that I've got them, they will last like 2 - 3 years, at the rate at which I'll be growing. Now all I need to do is a small bit of LST, and "Let It Happen".

P.S.: I also Water & Fertilize with a VERY LIGHT hand. Better too little, than too much.

MY BACKUP PLANT:

Last edited:
Top Bottom