Someone give me so input please?

• Thread starter 25hewitt17
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
25hewitt17

25hewitt17

Please give me ur thoughts on how I should finish it everyone let's hear your input?

Someone give me so input please
Terpeneluv

Terpeneluv

Yeah, get a bigger light and hang them from the ceiling. They will grow as much as you hope.

Dan789

Dan789

Those plants will need more light and more time, not sure of the original question though...

az2000

az2000

It looks like you have 100w of T5HO. That's about 2.5' sq ft worth of light (at 40w/sq ft, which is suitable for T5HO through flower). If you're on a budget, you can put some clamp-on reflectors (Home Depot) on those light stands, and add light as needed. The household LED lightbulbs at Home Depot & Lowes work fine. You're probably going to need 6sq ft of light (another 4sq ft @ 30w/sq ft if you use lightbulbs, which could be a hassle to manage ten lightbulbs. Plus, a sizable expense for the clamp-on reflectors. But, it's handy to have some of this lighting. You can always use it for sidelighting in mid- to late-flower. More light is always better in flower. Having some light you can place where needed, close to the plant, can make a big difference compared to all the light at the top.).

Top Bottom