Someone help me please!?!? Weird abnormal growth twisted

• Thread starter daniel15slas
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
daniel15slas

daniel15slas

That could be the case.
On a personal note; I haven't had much luck with Auto's, they never seem to look healthy to me as the get into flowering, maybe I just had some shitty strains of autos, but I won't bother with them anymore. And I never grew one that had a pleasant taste.

Any recommendation of fems?

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

If using distilled or RO..Cal-mag is highly recommended..especially under LEDs. Just my 2 cents...
Agree plus is pH is too high so the first thing that's going to lock-out is often calcium. Also no talk of PPM?

The skinny curly New Growth suggest nitrogen may be involved as well as pH, can't tell for sure in purple pictures

I suggest you cut your nutes back until you start monitoring PPM also adjust your pH to 6.5 for soil. After making these adjustments carefully observe the new growth I suspect it will straighten itself out

Once you make the pH corrections this might be one of those rare occasions where a light flush might also help straightened things out, and by light I mean about 2x the normal feed volume

Btw Twisted growth is stunted growth

daniel15slas

daniel15slas

PH is too high 6.5 is generally best for soil,

Agree plus is pH is too high so the first thing that's going to lock-out is often calcium. Also no talk of PPM?

Plus purple pictures never help but the skinny curly New Growth suggest nitrogen may be involved as well?

I suggest you cut your nutes back until you start monitoring PPM also adjust your pH to 6.5 for soil. After making these adjustments carefully observe the new growth I suspect it will straighten itself out

Once you make the pH corrections this might be one of those rare occasions where a light flush might also help straightened things out, and by light I mean about 2x the normal feed volume

Btw Twisted growth is stunted growth

PPM is 450 -550, I wrote it in there.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

PPM is 450 -550, I wrote it in there.
Okay that's pretty low, I'd maintained that level. so with that eliminated I suspect it's pH fluctuations causing thin and stunted new growth. I would adjust my pH to 6.5, as a general rule 6.5 seems to be the sweet spot for many soils. Also search Dolomite lime and see if it's right for your application, I haven't seen it hurt anything so far and it forgives a lot of mistakes! Good luck

GrnMtnGrowR

GrnMtnGrowR

Any recommendation of fems?
I personally have been purchasing regular seeds and finding the females to avoid hermaphrodites. I have noticed an increase in hermaphrodites in feminized seeds these days. But if you want Female seeds, there are thousands to choose from.

daniel15slas

daniel15slas

Okay that's pretty low, I'd maintained that level. so with that eliminated I suspect it's pH fluctuations causing thin and stunted new growth. I would adjust my pH to 6.5, as a general rule 6.5 seems to be the sweet spot for many soils. Also search Dolomite lime and see if it's right for your application, I haven't seen it hurt anything so far and it forgives a lot of mistakes! Good luck

Thanks I'll be sure to do so.

Latest posts

Top Bottom