Someone help this noob with supersoil

• Thread starter Youduckk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Youduckk

Youduckk

Hello guys! First time grower here, I seem to have everything ready, room temp is stable, PH in water is just right, Im Just a little confused on the super soil. I watched tons of videos on youtube but to acquire as much products as them just starting out is kind of pricey. So far I have Promix, Mushroom compost, worm castings, prolite, gaia green 4-4-4 (1.1lb bag) and Glacial rock dust (1.1lb bag). Is there anything else I'm missing? Or can I make a sustainable soil with these ingredients? I really appreciate the help!

AKgrow

AKgrow

I use Dr Earth flower girl, bone meal, langbeinite. The Dr Earth stuff is bueno.

sambapati

sambapati

Azomite and bat guano....if you're anywhere near a pond marine algae is free and works as well or better than anything else. Biochar is almost free and has been used for centuries for plants. Having enough of the same soil to up-pot during the grow is also really important, don't change anything in the middle of the stream. Put some coconut husks/corks/small rocks on the bottom of the pot -- much easier.

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

If you want to grow great cannabis. Keep it as simple as you can.
I use plane old miracle grow potting mix.
Get it at your hardware store.

Miricalegrow

Available at the hardware store.

My lights are 4 - 6500 23W CFL in a 2x2 closet.

CFL

When it's time to start adding fertilizer I use Pro-Mix.
Seedlings: Once the seedlings are up and doing well. I boil a few eggs and save the water. Let it cool to room temp.
This is Calcium enriched water. In a liter of the calcium water, add 1 teaspoon of Epsom salts this is iron and magnesium.
Just water with it until the liter is used up.

Promix 2

When I start feeding: Water once with.

Mix 1/4 tsp 5-15-5 and 1/4 tsp 3-6-12
5-15-5
3-6-12
8-21-17
This gives a nice shot of Nitrogen and covers all the bases with Phosphorus and Potassium.

Then when my plants have picked up and are outside under sunlight and growing well.
I feed them 1/2 strength 12-6-6 threw out the veg cycle. Once a month I add one teaspoon of Epsom Salts and a liter of calcium water to the watering can.

Around the 3rd week of July you will see the plant showing signs of coming into flower.
Stop using 12-6-6

Mix 1/2 tsp 5-15-5 and 1/2 tsp 3-6-12 in a 7 L watering can. Water well.
5-15-5
3-6-12
8-21-17

From this point on use only 1/2 strength 5-15-5
Mybluedream

DSCF1019 2

You should watch a few videos on Mainlining and low stress training as well.
I keep it real simple. Best advice - Don't over water and don't over feed.

Top Bottom