Someone please identify this blackening of new growth??

• Thread starter ammaturegal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ammaturegal

ammaturegal

I’m still just an amateur grower I live in eastern usa near Appalachia. This is my 3rd year growing my own cannabis and I’ve still got a lot to learn. Each year I go to homegrowncannabis.com and I purchase about $500 worth feminized seeds from them and I’m learning from my own experience through trial and error. All that been said I don’t feel like I’m any more experienced or that I know any more about cultivating cannabis than I did the very first time I grew it, I had a very successful harvest last year this year I’ve had many difficulties just getting a seedlings to survive long enough to enter the veg stage and even more difficulties simply germinating the damn seeds! This is by far my best and healthiest girl as of right now but my concern is this blackening around the area of new growth the strain is KILLER feminized and this blackening is only on this particular strain but it doesn’t look like it should be there at all… someone please help me figure this one out?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I’m still just an amateur grower I live in eastern usa near Appalachia. This is my 3rd year growing my own cannabis and I’ve still got a lot to learn. Each year I go to homegrowncannabis.com and I purchase about $500 worth feminized seeds from them and I’m learning from my own experience through trial and error. All that been said I don’t feel like I’m any more experienced or that I know any more about cultivating cannabis than I did the very first time I grew it, I had a very successful harvest last year this year I’ve had many difficulties just getting a seedlings to survive long enough to enter the veg stage and even more difficulties simply germinating the damn seeds! This is by far my best and healthiest girl as of right now but my concern is this blackening around the area of new growth the strain is KILLER feminized and this blackening is only on this particular strain but it doesn’t look like it should be there at all… someone please help me figure this one out?
Pictures say a thousand words.

ammaturegal

ammaturegal

98BCA2A8 B7EA 4129 BF6C 237A77E9B2AD

Pictures say a thousand words.

3DB1B27D 1CFA 4E55 A374 8D743672AA36
DC395327 E02A 4DED 95FE ADE772DF8327
C8189E00 5E54 4A1C B4BB 18B2721EF184
ammaturegal

ammaturegal

What you mean not good? This is only on this particular strain I was thinking maybe it was lacking something but there’s no way maybe I’ll try covering it before the few falls at night and see if that helps… I didn’t take anything else away from the thread you linked above, so I guess at this point it’s my only hope it has been getting cold at night and super hot during the day I’m talking like 55-95 that possibly has something to do with it I’m gonna try covering it for now and see if that helps to me it looks like a type of mold thanks aqua YOUVE always been quick to help me when I’ve had questions I appreciate that!!

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

What you mean not good? This is only on this particular strain I was thinking maybe it was lacking something but there’s no way maybe I’ll try covering it before the few falls at night and see if that helps… I didn’t take anything else away from the thread you linked above, so I guess at this point it’s my only hope it has been getting cold at night and super hot during the day I’m talking like 55-95 that possibly has something to do with it I’m gonna try covering it for now and see if that helps to me it looks like a type of mold thanks aqua YOUVE always been quick to help me when I’ve had questions I appreciate that!!
Click the link in my previous post i believe its a disease

Top Bottom