Someone please tell me this isn’t wat I think it is

• Thread starter Growingfather
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Growingfather

Growingfather

Today I’m looking at one of my plants and it looks like it’s seeding . I planned on harvesting next week but now I’m freaking out. I pulled one of those pod looking thing off and there was nothing inside or is there pollen inside it? Or is it a swollen calyx . I recently purchased a gavita pro 1700e and this one plant is the only one I didn’t train so it’s so close to the light. Idk someone who has experience with seeds please tell me exactly wats going on . Thank u

Someone please tell me this isnt wat i think it is
Someone please tell me this isnt wat i think it is 2
Someone please tell me this isnt wat i think it is 3
Someone please tell me this isnt wat i think it is 4
Hanta

Hanta

Well is there seeds in the bracts lol? Not "nothing"?? squish some of the bracts with a good amount of pressure. they should be hard if there were seeded. some bracts can be quite hard but will squish with enough force whereas seeds take a lot more. Looks fine to me.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Beautiful work. A bit of fox tailing but it looks genetic. Not a bad thing at all. Stellar choice on the light as well. Can’t find those currently. Only on back order 😭😭 Happy grows.

Growingfather

Growingfather

Beautiful work. A bit of fox tailing but it looks genetic. Not a bad thing at all. Stellar choice on the light as well. Can’t find those currently. Only on back order 😭😭 Happy grows.
I actually know a guy that works for Hawthorne gardening and he say they have thousands of lights They need to get rid of before they drop the Gen 3 to the public in 2nd quarter of next year

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
I actually know a guy that works for Hawthorne gardening and he say they have thousands of lights They need to get rid of before they drop the Gen 3 to the public in 2nd quarter of next year
Well, where are they planning on selling then? I’d be down to purchase a used Gavita haha..

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
There actually autos from sweet seeds Just got back into growing,had to take a 4 year break when my kids were born but now they want to help lol
Those are probably some of the dankest looking autos I have seen around here. You might be able to teach some of these auto growers your magic haha. Gives me hope I may have some dank when I pop the autos I have. Still skeptical. How do autos smoke?

Growingfather

Growingfather

Those are probably some of the dankest looking autos I have seen around here. You might be able to teach some of these auto growers your magic haha. Gives me hope I may have some dank when I pop the autos I have. Still skeptical. How do autos smoke?
not sure first time running autos and I’ll ask my boy and let u know about the light later he just told me he sold 19 this week alone ..... crazy

Madmax

Madmax

Had a similar plant like that but not in the tailing.was a blue cheese that didnt know what to do.i found a nanner on it and buds came out all poddy but no seed wasnt as filthy as that beast of yours Growingfather .bet a few guys would b keen on the smoke report..

Growingfather

Growingfather

Had a similar plant like that but not in the tailing.was a blue cheese that didnt know what to do.i found a nanner on it and buds came out all poddy but no seed wasnt as filthy as that beast of yours Growingfather .bet a few guys would b keen on the smoke report..
Chopping down next weeks after a month or two cure I’ll make sure to post something ...dam I’ve read threads with all of u guys in it for a while .... it’s crazy I feel like a kid back in school and the “cool crowd” is talking to me ... it’s a good feeling😁

Madmax

Madmax

Haha.Shes a cool place to hangout.all great guys with heeeaps of knowledge..no better place than here..good fun..

Top Bottom