Someone please tell me what is happening

• Thread starter Hemplover50
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Can someone please tell me what is going on here? Temp 72 humidity is 65% dechlorinated, tapwater ph 6.5 and dry amendments in soil
Hi, I'm not the guy for deficiency diagnostics but 72f is a bit too cool for healthy cannabis growth.....They don't go through water fast enough and it can cause root problems. 76 will work 78 - 83f better...try and add some heat to the location for their lights on period....house temps at night are good but with lights on they need more heat. I've a small heat lamp I use in my veg closet and a heater in my flower tent.......

Welcome to the farm...and Good luck

Trixie

Trixie

Tap water can cause problems because the hydroxyl content changes the pH over time.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
When I use pro-mix I feed a low ppm fertilizer with every water
I've used Promix for over 20+ years with GH nute's and I fertilizer every second water. In 3 gal pots they get fed once a week, in 5 gal pots every 8 -9 days water/ feed/water/feed as directed on the their feed schedule . I hear in Coco they light feed each time but I've never heard that about Promix

GrilledCheeze

GrilledCheeze

I've used Promix for over 20+ years with GH nute's and I fertilizer every second water. In 3 gal pots they get fed once a week, in 5 gal pots every 8 -9 days water/ feed/water/feed as directed on the their feed schedule . I hear in Coco they light feed each time but I've never heard that about Promix
I think it really depends on the nutrients you're using and the needs of the strain you're growing. I use Promix with Megacrop and I feed almost every watering without issue when just using the mega, it's when I start adding other things I sometimes get into trouble...

Top Bottom