Something Big!

• Thread starter below frigid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
below frigid

below frigid

Looking for something that can get large for my 2018 outdoor full season grow. Down sizing per new laws. Looking to do 6 LARGE plants. My grail strain was White Super Skunk. Seeds are no longer being made and can't find a clone. Looking for something with tight dense bud structure that gets heavy. Fems would be great but regular seeds are doable. Something that's available. Looking at Space Monkey but not so sure about the yield. Suggestions please! Nothing that is too leafy. Hate trimming. Thanks

BudBogart

BudBogart

Looking for something that can get large for my 2018 outdoor full season grow. Down sizing per new laws. Looking to do 6 LARGE plants. My grail strain was White Super Skunk. Seeds are no longer being made and can't find a clone. Looking for something with tight dense bud structure that gets heavy. Fems would be great but regular seeds are doable. Something that's available. Looking at Space Monkey but not so sure about the yield. Suggestions please! Nothing that is too leafy. Hate trimming. Thanks

Loaded with big colas, Barneys LSD, 8 footers great buds. Consistent phenos.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Darlins net

Gorilla bubble (Tony green)

Mob boss (grindhouse)

Cheese (I'll have to look up the breeder)

Grape og (super yilder, potency a 7/10)

Bruce banner 3

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter

I think the biggest we had last was our mendo purp bd haze..... it was 13 feet tall.... dude got like 6 pounds.... spent over 1000 in nutes though

Freshone

Freshone

Csi genetics,@nspectas seeds grow some monsters and their fems.

Top Bottom