Something growing out of my living soil?

• Thread starter GHOST_2O4
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GHOST_2O4

GHOST_2O4

So it looks like grass or a clover growing? I didn't plant anything in the soil but dry ammendments and obviously the cannabis seed. Anyone else get this? Attaching a picture my seedling let go of his shell late so he looks kinda deformed dont judge him! Lol

Something growing out of my living soil
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

looks like a grass seed,if your compost hasnt got to right temp before you use it ,the seeds in manure will pop,no big deal pull it or just leave it,i doubt it is clover

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

No worries man just leave it. I make my own living soil also, I compost everything and as you can see from the picture well its definitely alive. These are all tomato sprouts it's incredible how resilient plants can be when you allow mother nature to run thing the natural way. I have found baby pot plants too. These seeds came from last summer rotten tomatoes that I threw in my composter. A year later and they are germinating. (Jurassic Park Guy) Life ah ah.... Finds... ah ah.... a way. LOL 😂

IMG 2627

GHOST_2O4

GHOST_2O4

No worries man just leave it. I make my own living soil also, I compost everything and as you can see from the picture well its definitely alive. These are all tomato sprouts it's incredible how resilient plants can be when you allow mother nature to run thing the natural way. I have found baby pot plants too. These seeds came from last summer rotten tomatoes that I threw in my composter. A year later and they are germinating. (Jurassic Park Guy) Life ah ah.... Finds... ah ah.... a way. LOL 😂

View attachment 1063026
My man, appreciate your answer !!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom