Something is missing but don't know what?

• Thread starter Jayvelo86
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jayvelo86

Jayvelo86

My trellis is hanging from the ceiling, using the light hanging ratchets one on each corner so you can raise and lower super easy, and pull it up out of the way when your done. Easy to just push and move around since it's hanging if your room is tight :)

I use 1" pvc personally, but hey whatever works really.
It sound good but I use the frame from Mine's after I cut them as a rack to hang them and dry them That's why I made it that way

DankNugz420

DankNugz420

Dude, ratchet ropes on the trellis is a great idea! Been avoiding doin scrog cuz I thought it would be a major pain in the rump to deal with at harvest but if I could raise it like that on ratchets I might entertain the idea. Awesome grow bud!

MI420Farmer

MI420Farmer

Thanks man
Your plants look great! I think you're at a point of answering some personal grow questions now. Should I top them? Am I going to scrog these? Am I going for a pine tree look, lateral branching, etc. Fun stuff!! Time to shape the plants to your liking and to your specific grow area. You can defoliate the bottoms of the veg plants with no worries. You can top them now before flipping and they'll grow fast. You can top after flipping and the flip/flower strech will conincide together.
Now it's the dance portion with your plants before they go on semi-auto pilot during flowering.
Keep up with updates!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom