Something wierd is happening in coco?

• Thread starter GDS StonerBoy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

GDS StonerBoy

Yeah i've been following your guidelines on that but i wanted to ask you do your seedlings stay a light color green or do they get dark. I think mines are kinda asking for more because there light but i can see that darker green tint over them, i think a little more food would make them happy but i dont want to over do it and wreck them.

P

ProGroWannabe

Yo GDS!! Hey bro, I have my best luck starting all my beaners in Rapid Rooters. I know some folks love them and some hate them, but that's how I do it. In RR's, I start feeding when they are about the size of yours in the first pics. I don't give them ANYTHING till I see that first set of true leaves. Only then do I start to feed.

FWIW.....I've had some difficulty germing straight into coco too. I think part of my issue was inadequate seedling contact with the grow medium (larger coco granules) at birth. But truthfully, I don't know for sure what it is. I just didn't get good rates the last time I tried it, so I went to RR's.

G

GDS StonerBoy

I like the idea of RR's but i dont have any hydro shops near me so i have to order them off the net and i'd like to cut my ordering down to atleast once a year or not at all if i could help it. I still have a few peat pellets left though from my last grow so maybe i'll try them. I have 5 beans soaking right now gonna give this a shot once more. I think i'm gonna practice though with some bagseed.

I'm pretty positive i can get like 2 grams of mexi brick for like 10 bucks and that shit'll have hundreds of seeds to practice with!

X

xtheghostx

I like the idea of RR's but i dont have any hydro shops near me so i have to order them off the net and i'd like to cut my ordering down to atleast once a year or not at all if i could help it. I still have a few peat pellets left though from my last grow so maybe i'll try them. I have 5 beans soaking right now gonna give this a shot once more. I think i'm gonna practice though with some bagseed.

I'm pretty positive i can get like 2 grams of mexi brick for like 10 bucks and that shit'll have hundreds of seeds to practice with!

Depending on where you live you should probably get a quarter to get around 20-30 seeds and if its really compressed some seeds wont be viable. Ive never got hundreds of seeds from 2 grams of regs. I have gotten about 80-100 seeds out of an ounce of regs before.

U

ukcheesehead

Depending on where you live you should probably get a quarter to get around 20-30 seeds and if its really compressed some seeds wont be viable. Ive never got hundreds of seeds from 2 grams of regs. I have gotten about 80-100 seeds out of an ounce of regs before.

are u on about brick weed? ie sticks n seeds lol that what we call it here . a mate got a kilo of it last summer for £350 must of been 1000000000,000000000,0000000000000 seeds in it lol but he sold it all in 7 days lol done well from it too. it was funny i watch him bag it up he wasnt even waighing it lol just ripping handfulls out of the bin bag it was in lol

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

I always pop seeds in soil and then repot into coco when they are big enough and i feed canna start ec1.1 & ph5.7, i would recomend that you keep your ph levels between 5.5-5.7

U

ukcheesehead

I always pop seeds in soil and then repot into coco when they are big enough and i feed canna start ec1.1 & ph5.7, i would recomend that you keep your ph levels between 5.5-5.7

from now on mate thats what im going to do... but i think ive saved my sensi skunk kush seedlings 4 are looking ok now . part from the strech .

G

GDS StonerBoy

are u on about brick weed? ie sticks n seeds lol that what we call it here . a mate got a kilo of it last summer for £350 must of been 1000000000,000000000,0000000000000 seeds in it lol but he sold it all in 7 days lol done well from it too. it was funny i watch him bag it up he wasnt even waighing it lol just ripping handfulls out of the bin bag it was in lol

Lmao sounds like something i'd do! And yes that is the exact type of brick weed i'm talking! Its very seedy and has a very shitty trim job. When i first started growing though i got some pretty good smoke out of it though, so i always wonder was the brick stuffed that bad because it was harvested at the wrong time or being compressed so long. Anyway though i'm gonna take a pic of a seeded bud of this shit how much you wanna bet that i'll have over 20 seeds in 1-2 grams?!

G

GDS StonerBoy

from now on mate thats what im going to do... but i think ive saved my sensi skunk kush seedlings 4 are looking ok now . part from the strech .

I popped the last 2 Swt#3xPrincess Diesels today and they should be emerging from the coco by tomorrow, we'll see how it goes. I'm gonna take pics of the whole process to see how they turn out.

Top Bottom