sonic seeds has officially hit thc farmer

Sonic Seeds

Breeder
Supporter
hi guys not sure if you all knew , but i was here as ganja baba . didnt want to advertise and another site to sell seeds some where else ..... but i will have stock to logic soon .... and i look forward to working some projects with some of the lads in the dam and the uk gang .....

banaman put a thread of my breeding rooms and test lab ... got another breeding room as well now so we got 6 breeding rooms and 2 test labs ...... this seems to be rare now days ... and i have had some good chats with people whom have some old genetics and seeds .... hopefully i can do some old shcool lines and make some new stuff for you all ......

most of my strains contain landraces i collected my self .
i grow and flower out all the males i have of each strain and choose the best , but keep most still ....
if you got any Q just ask and get right back to you ....

from time to time i need testers to grow and flower out my strains before i sell any , so stay tuned there is all ways .loads of beens floating around me ....
let me know if you wanna test any thing for me ...

cheers chaps . will get some pics of last years works ...
peesh
sonic seeds

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Good man.

Great to finally see you here OFFICIALLY!

I have had the pleasure of smoking alot of Sonic Gear and its the nuts for sure. Amazing highs and flavours with stonking yields.

K

Kilo

Good man.

Great to finally see you here OFFICIALLY!

I have had the pleasure of smoking alot of Sonic Gear and its the nuts for sure. Amazing highs and flavours with stonking yields.

welcome m8...can only echo what herbs has said and many other growers about your selections....just waiting to smoke some myself now!! thanks a million chaps and keep up the great work!

B

bannana man

ok i better get some beans together too mate ,,and a new breeding room being build wright now ,iam turning the cave into a breeding room ,,heres the bannana cave before,old pic ,wait till you see it after

D

doggystyled73

ok i better get some beans together too mate ,,and a new breeding room being build wright now ,iam turning the cave into a breeding room ,,heres the bannana cave before,old pic ,wait till you see it after
ahhh.. sweet setup my man

M

Mr Green

that set up of bannana man is pretty cool.. look forward to giving some of your seeds a run sonic.. really enjoyed your threads when you were ganja baba

nice to see you guys got your own forum. i've been following some of your guys threads and they are just great. i hope ill be able to run some sonic seeds in the future.

cangratz you guys. :rock

Congrats on your success Sonic. I haven't heard much about your strains so I'm excited to see what you have to offer. I'd also be honored to test some seeds. I've got a great attention for detail:cool