Sonic Strains I have Grown

This is the 1st cross I ever grew from Sonic Seeds.
This is UK Cheese x Shimla aka:Goats Cheese

Strain Report For - Goats Cheese(UK Cheese x Shimla)
Breeder - Sonic-aka Peesh
Seedbank - Sonic Seeds

Grow room specs:
Indoor or out:
Indoor

Lighting if indoor (watts per square foot and type (HPS, MH etc), lamp details if you feel detailed)
Amongst a mixed strain garden powered by (2) Plantstar E 40/ES 600W HPS in Cool Tubes with a 265 Vortex Exhaust.grown in 1.8 l pots

Medium (mix and system)
Sunshine #4 mix fed with Organics foods

Ventilation and average temperatures (describe ventilation plus average day and night temps)
Pasive intake and exhaust. Carbon filtered exhausts.

Average Daytime Temp: 80
Max Daytime Temp: 82
Min Daytime Temp: 75

Average Dark Temp: 65
Max Dark Temp: 70
Min Dark Temp: 65

Grow style (trimmed, SOG)
I trimmed a few of the lower branches and force flowered short at 4 weeks. Not quite a SOG as the plants were given some space.Planted at 1 pr/sq foot or 9 pr sq. metre

Fertilisers used (veg and flower ferts - type and amount)

Seedling/Cutting:
A.N/'s M.E. Tea (grow)

Veg: mix pr 4/l
30 ml A.N."s M.E.Tea (grow)
5 ml L. Karma
PH 6.0

Bloom:mix pr 4/l
30 ml A.N.'s M.E. Tea( bloom)
5 ml L. Karma
15 ml Black Strap Molases
PH 6.0-6.3
Grow and Plant:

Grow and Plant:

Germination: (x out of x seeds grew, method (dirt, paper towel etc and marks out of 10 for ease and vigour)

2 of 2 germinated.
2 of 2 female.
Germed in my normal mix, kept warm but no dome.
10 / 10

Germination: (x out of x seeds grew, method (dirt, paper towel etc and marks out of 10 for ease and vigour)

5 of 5 germinated.
2 of 5 female.
Germed in paper towel and placed inside a zip lock bagie kept warm. in a closet
10 / 10

Vigour of vegetative Growth: (describe and marks out of 10)

steady healthy growth for sure but nothing above average.

Vigour of flowering growth: (describe and marks out of 10)
steady floral patern then she realy starts to stack up in the 5th week and on forming some very fat budskies.
(8 out of 10)
Both produced thick sticky bud clusters with very little need for maintenance.
8/ 10

Yield: (Amount per plant and marks out of 10)

Both plants were very similar with one producing slightely more and a bit bulkier than the other.
8 / 10

Ease of growth: (describe and marks out of 10)

Not picky at all. Very easy. Needed a little extra care in flowering but was largely trouble free. Stretch in veg and flower was largely controllable.about 2.5-3x stretch

I deal for sog growin.You can plant many pr/sq/ ft.
8 / 10

Dried Bud:

Appearance / Bag Appeal: (Consider the trichome coverage, the quality of manicure, the colour, the density, the amount of bud against stem/leaf etc, describe and marks out of 10)

Easy to trim, not too much leaf matter. A little less than rock hard but nicely formed none the less. The trichome coverage is exceptional and generally elicits the reaction of "DAAAaaNK!".
8 / 10

Smell: (Consider the odour on opening the bag, on crumbling and whilst smoking, describe and marks out of 10)

The 1st thing I notice is spicy followed by musky and skunky.She is a sticky girly

7 / 10

Taste: (Consider the smoking flavour, describe and marks out of 10)

The taste mimics the odour ( pungent, with a skunky flava and a musky/earthy undertone), very nice relaxing smoke, a little expansion but smooth as silk so coughs are avoided.
8 / 10

High Description

It's a pretty nice high but comes on steady, with a contemplative frame of mind but there is something in there that get's the brain ticking and the mind alert.

Head High Quality: (What does it do to you as regards cerebral activity, describe and marks out of 10)
She's a nice head high.She's up beat and motivating.Good day time meds I think cause u can puff away and get things done or u can just sit back and enjoy the ride.
8 / 10

Head High Duration: (How long were you thinking, describe and marks out of 10)
How long have I been righting this report ?
7 / 10

Body High Quality: (Body stone, effects on muscles, joints, couch lock etc, describe and marks out of 10)
Nice relaxing but yet I'm alert and functioning properly(I think !)
7 / 10

Body High Duration: (How long were you warm and fuzzy, describe and marks out of 10)
?
7 / 10
Final Notes
Although I only had the 2 seeds to work with for which we're gifted to me from bannana man(thanks Bman) and I just put them in the dirt because I had them I'd say I got lucky for the sheer fact they were both fems..The flavor was what I was expecting with it's skunky/ musky/earthy taste's, The high is very nice and clean(my kinda high).I found her easy to grow and only need support neer the end when she packed it on around week 5.She has been cured now for around 4 weeks and I'm realy digg "n" her now as compared to 2 weeks a go when I 1st tryed a sample.I wander how she'll taste in another 2 weeks.I'll bet she'll be really tasty then.
I'm confident with the 10 seeds I have stashed I'll find a keeper or two in their.
So thats my story, Any questions,you know where to find me
Later
Ocanabis

Pineapple x Shimla

Here she is at 60 days aka : Pinequeen

Strain Report For - PineQueen-Pineapple x Shimla
Breeder - Sonic Seeds
Seedbank - Bidzbay

Grow room specs:
Indoor or out:
Indoor

Lighting / indoor
Amongst a mixed strain garden powered by (2) Plantstar E 40/ES 600W HPS in Cool Tubes with a 265 Vortex Exhaust.Grown in 1.8 l pots

Medium (mix and system)

Ventilation and average temperatures (describe ventilation plus average day and night temps)
Pasive intake and exhaust. Carbon filtered exhausts.

Average Daytime Temp: 80
Min Daytime Temp: 75

Grow style (trimmed, SOG)
I trimmed a few of the lower branches and force flowered short at 5 weeks. Not quite a SOG as the plants were given some space.Planted at 1 pr/sq foot or 9 pr sq. metre

Seedling/Cutting:
A.N/'s M.E. Tea (grow)

30 ml A.N."s M.E.Tea (grow)
5 ml L. Karma
PH 6.0

30 ml A.N.'s M.E. Tea( bloom)
5 ml L. Karma
PH 6.0-6.3
Grow and Plant:

2 of 2 germinated.
1 of 2 female.
Germed in paper towel and placed inside a zip lock bagie kept warm. in a closet
10 / 10

steady healthy growth for sure but nothing above average.Stretch was about 3x when swicthed to 12/12.
5 / 10

Turned on the pace a little into flowering.Stretch was about 3x when swicthed to 12/12. She produced fat sticky bud clusters with very little need for maintenance.
7 / 10

For her size I'd say she was a descently "good" yielder.
7 / 10

Very easy to grow. Needed a little extra care in flowering but was largely trouble free. Stretch in veg and flower was largely controllable.

PineQueen woud do well in a SOG.She needs staking later in bloom.
8 / 10

Dried Bud:

Appearance / Bag Appeal: (Consider the trichome coverage, the quality of manicure, the colour, the density, the amount of bud against stem/leaf etc, describe and marks out of 10)

Easy to trim, not too much leaf matter. A little less than rock hard but nicely formed none the less. The trichome coverage is fantastic and virtually striking.She was so covered in trics that she just glistened.
8 / 10

Smell: (Consider the odour on opening the bag, on crumbling and whilst smoking, describe and marks out of 10)

She started out smelling of Skunk/ Pineapple but after a 2 week cure she smelt more like the Pineapple Husk with a very deep,rich earthy smell
7 / 10

The pheno I got is super earthy/musky tasting.it reminds me of a pineapple husk.The smell of the bud is fruity/skunky/pineapple but it does not taste like it smells at all(Odd I think).The buds are super sticky.I was hoping for Pineapple taste but at least I have a pack of beans still.When I run them next time I will take cuts and be lookin for that elusive keeper pheno.
7 / 10

High Description
From the 1st hit it was instant buz.Buy the 2nd hit I was high and by the 3rd hit I was stoned "yaaa"I would say she is a 3 hit wonder buz.No need for a 4th hit cuz I'm blasted already.The buz is all in the head and behind the eyes.I feel good kinda weed(my kinda weed)
8 / 10

Head High Quality: (What does it do to you as regards cerebral activity, describe and marks out of 10)
heady/spacy/tripy
8 / 10

lets see,how long have I been on this report ?1hr and still buzzzzed off 3 hits
8 / 10

Body High Quality: (Body stone, effects on muscles, joints, couch lock etc, describe and marks out of 10)
Mild body relaxing, good "ahhhh" feeling
7 / 10

Body High Duration: (How long were you warm and fuzzy, describe and marks out of 10)
7 / 10
Final Notes
Although I only had the 2 seeds to work with for which we're gifted from bannana man(thanks Bman) and I just put them in the dirt because I had them I'd say I got a freak.The flavor was not what I was expecting with it's musky/earthy taste's,but it makes up for it in the shear potency department.I found her easy to grow and only need support neer the end when she packed it on.I'm confident with the 10 seeds I have stashed I'll find a keeper or two in their.
So thats my story and I'll bet after another 2-4 week cure is only gonna improve the flav.Any questions,you know where to find me
Later
Ocan

Hanuman Haze

Hanuman Haze = Pursang Haze x Shimla
@ 74 days

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Strain Report For - Hanuman Haze
Breeder - Sonic Seeds
Seedbank - Breedbay
Grown by: Ocanabis

Grow room specs:

Indoor 3' x 6' area

Lighting if indoor (watts per square foot and type (HPS, MH etc), lamp details if you feel detailed)
Amongst a mixed strain garden powered by lighting made up of
(2) Plantstar E 40/ES 600W HPS in Cool Tubes with a 265 Vortex Exhaust
Plants were.grown in 4l pots

Medium (mix and system)

Active intake and exhaust. Carbon filtered exhausts.

Average Daytime Temp:78- 80 df
Min Daytime Temp: 76

Grow style (trimmed, LST, SOG, ScrOG)
Non trimmed or trained but force flowered short. Not quite a SOG as the plants were given some space.

Seedling/Cutting:
No fert, just a little Superthrive.

Seedling/Cutting:
A.N/'s Met. Tea (grow) and Superthrive

60 ml A.N."s Met.Tea (grow)
10 ml Growzyme pr 4 l
8-10 drops of Superthrive/pr 4l
5 ml L. Karma
PH 6.0

60 ml A.N.'s Met. Tea( bloom)
10 ml Growzyme/pr 4l
8-10 drops of Superthrive/pr 4l
5 ml L. Karma
PH 6.0-6.2

Grow and Plant:

10 out of 10 germinated.
5 of 10 female.
Germed in my normal mix, kept warm but no dome.
10 / 10

Steady healthy growth .Very predictable growth.
7 / 10

Turned on the pace in flowering. By week 4-5 is when the buds start to fill outwards. They all produced thick sticky bud clusters with very little need for maintenance.
They needed staking towards the end due to weight
8 / 10

I veged these for around 6 weeks before switching to flower.Each of the ladies averaged from around 1.5- 2 oz's pr plant.
6 / 10

I didn't find them to be fusy at all. Very easy to grow. Stretch in veg to flower was 5 times which is typical of a Sativa hybrid.Best to plant in wider containers over tall containers.They require very little food.I stoped feeding a couple of them in week 4-5 to see how they would finish off.I had one pheno that has not been fed in 8 weeks and she is fading just beatifully and she looks like a 90 day harvest.Keep your PH in soil from 5.8 - 6.2
I took her over 6.2 at one point and I started to notice some leaf tip burn and curling so I backed it down to 6.0-6.2 where they responded much better
and finnished of perfectly.
8 / 10

Dried Bud:

Easy to trim, not too much leaf matter. From the 2 Pheno's I had 1 produced rock hard but nicely formed buds that resemble a more Indica bud while the other Pheno produced a more Hazy pheno which was more light and flufyier.The Indica pheno was heavier in weight compared to the Haze pheno but bothed produced copious amouts of trichome coverage that is sure to please every one. .
8 / 10

I had 2 variations.
1st is the Spiced Lemon Pheno
2nd was more Earthy/Pine with just a hint of Lemon
8 / 10

Spiced Lemon
Lemony with an earthy after taste
8 / 10
Haze Pheno
Earthy with a tangy after taste.

High Description
Spiced Lemon
It's a pretty nice high but comes on slow and steady, creeper style, that brings on a nice mellow body stone with a contemplative frame of mind but there is something in there that get's the brain ticking and the mind alert alongside the body stone. A nice mix of head and body
Haze Pheno.
Very much a head high that comes on pretty fast and the smoke is thick and lung expansive.Very tripy but not racy with a nice relaxing body efect.

Spiced lemon Haze Pheno
7 / 10 9/10

9 / 10 very long lasting= hours of enjoyment

9 / 10 Very relaxing although the haze pheno was more couch lock than the S. Lemon.The S.Lemon is more soothing I'd say.

9 / 10 Very long lasting.From just a few hits it seemed like a couple hrs at least.
Final Notes
While both pheno's are very good the Spiced Lemon I would consider a better day time smoke and is good for socializing.Me and my sampling budy smoked a nice fat doobie and just sat an talked for at least an hour before we even realized we were talking like a room full of woman where the conversation never stops.
The Haze pheno was definatley more tripy.We at this point broke out the PS 3 and were triping out on some Breakout Racing and just cracking ourselves up at the visual effects and the silly ness of the game kept us in stiches and laughing at our selves cause we couldn't drive worth shit lol.
All in all I am very satisfied with the quality of Sonics gear.Both pheno's were very unique in their own way and am sure that what ever u keep you won't be disapointed.The S. Lemon is a nice socializing or b4 bed time smoke while the Haze is more lets get ripped and trip out on ourselves.
So there u have it.
Great job Sonic.Thanks for alowing me a chance to grow some of your gear
Later
Ocanabis

Agent Orange (TGA) x Pursang

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Breeder: Sonic Seeds
Strain: Asian Orange
Lineage if known: Agent Orange x Pursang
Grower: Ocanabis
Judge: Ocanabis
Type (sativa/indica ratio): 50/50

EYE APPEAL

<> Density - 6
<> Aroma - 8

COMMENTS:

SMOKE REPORT

<8> Potency
<8> Taste
<10> Smoothness (1 = harsh 10 = smooth)
<8> Indica Influence
<8> Sativa Influence
<2> Effect Onset (1 = immediate 10 = super creeper)
<2-3> Duration (In hours)
<unknown> Tolerance Buildup (1 = slow 10 = fast)
<8> Overall Satisfaction

COMMENTS:
Very smooth,tasty and potent
High Description:
Smell: Orangy/Deisel
Taste: Orange Creamcicle.
Medical Effects:
<> Medicinal Strength

KEEPER?
<> YES

FINAL COMMENTS:
Well,its 8 am in the morning and I'm puffin the Asian Orange.It goes good with the mornin coffee.Its very smooth on the lungs with no coughing what so ever.1st hit you can taste the orange in her and get a nice tingle in the brain.2nd hit and your startin to feel the highs onset.By the 3rd hit I am nice & high.The high is 50/50 head and body.Good wake up call thats sure to please.I'm relaxed but yet I'm awake now.It leaves a tanginess in your mouth and on the gums.The buz is definately up their.I'd say its an 8 out of 10 for the buz.Its only been 2 weeks since I choped these girls so it could use more cure time still, but I do like what I have experianced so far.I have a feeling after a good cure time this will be some fine tasting hearbs.
later
Ocan.

Sonic Seeds

Breeder
Supporter
arr i miss those days ocan , i bet you still have the odd nug stashed . thanks for putting these up and for all your hard work you do for me and other breeders , we all love your no biest test threads you do .
sonic

You miss those days,man I'm still around eh.Maybe not quite as often as I am ucustomed to but still around never the less.
Heck no,that nug is long gone man and I enjoyed her to the last puff haha.Thanks for the kind words m8

Ocan.

Pineapple x Pursang #6 aka: Sonic Boom haze

Breeder: Sonic Seeds
Strain: Sonic Haze
Lineage if known: Pineapple x Pursang #6
Grower: Ocanabis
Judge: Same
Type (sativa/indica ratio):

EYE APPEAL

<8> Density
<7> Aroma

COMMENTS:
excellent aroma's form Pineapple Bubblegum to earthy/musky tones

SMOKE REPORT

<7-8.5> Potency
<8> Taste
<7> Smoothness (1 = harsh 10 = smooth)
<50> Indica Influence
<50> Sativa Influence
<2> Effect Onset (1 = immediate 10 = super creeper)
<1-3> Duration (In hours)
<1> Tolerance Buildup (1 = slow 10 = fast)
<9> Overall Satisfaction

COMMENTS:

High Description:60% of the buz is in the head with 40% being body relaxing
Smell: Heavinly Pineapple with earthy/musky and citrusy Lemon Lime Diesel tones
Taste:
Pheno #1:Pineapple with earthy tones.
Pheno #2: Lemon Lime.
Pheno #3:Pine with lemon Lime
Medical Effects:
<> Medicinal Strength

KEEPER?
YES

FINAL COMMENTS:
This is a very Complex stash.If very difficult to put on paper.
Lets see if I can put them to words.
Pheno #1 smells like Pineapple with earthy musky tones.break the bud open and she smells like a mix of Pineapple bubble gum with a sharp citrusy perhaps even diesel.
The Taste is Pineapple/earthy with a hint of lemon I think.The buz is very stong.I'm gonna say 8.5.Definately an evening smoke.
Pheno #2 This gal smells of Citrusy Lemon with a Pineapple under tone.Break the bud open and we have a mix of Lemon Diesel with hints of a musky Pineapple.The taste is a very soft citrusy/pineapple smoke.She's the smoothest of the lot as well.The buz I'm gonna give it a 7.Better as a wake and bake or day time smoke.
Pheno #3She smells like a mix of the 2 with Lemon and Pineapple.Break the bud open and we have Diesel Lemon with pineapple undertone.I don't know where this lemon smells comin from but its there.The High I'm giving an 8 out of 10
Each Pheno is unique in its own way.If I had the room I would keep a cut of each.

later
Ocanabis

Sonic Seeds

Breeder
Supporter
for me i like the pinequeen then the stella blue x p then the sonic boom , the most , you need to try the parvati , its hanuman bx to a dif pursang male , great smell and taste mate ,
well back on it now m8 , getting next breeding room ready , gonna make some more pursang xs . and i have a pack of pinequeen and a pack of pinequeen haze , to select new mums and dads for breeding i njust took 3 cuts from each, imagine , pinequeen kush and also mixed with suicide cheese , bubba and stella , my la con died for no reason the other day , dont want the bad karma cut and dont wanna breed with it any way . was gonna use it , but i guess jah made the choice for me lol ..

when i said i miss the old days , i ment the days when we were just finding our feet and you had your first taste of my gear , then you became offical tester for me and others , you live a dank life bro , lol some has to do it ,

cheers my m8

For me ,I loved the Pinequeen and the Sonic Boom.I think I have a pack of the Pavati stashed and pop those next.I have a couple of freinds that loved the Hanuman Haze and still ask me about it hehe.

I only live the Dank life because of you :banana:.If it wasn't for you I would probably still be puffin the same old gear I was puffin before.
Its a tough job but some ones gotta do it so it may as well be me.

Thanks for every thing

Ocan.

U

uwg13

Excellent Grows!!! Thanks for sharing this. Did you mean Parvati like the area? I heard they have excellent hash there.