SONIC'S pineapple x pursang 6 & pinequeen X pursang 6

• Thread starter SENSI ZYM
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SENSI ZYM

ok here we go with my sonic show :music:music bet you dint know i could rap lol and i sound crap :lipssealedlol

so my good buddy let me test some of his finest genetics ....pineapple x pursang 6 & pinequeen x pursang 6

all are in 1ltr pots with basic soil from amsterdam nout special
only feed they will get will be folar and im testing hy-pro out and very happy so far .

more pics when they grow

S

Sonic Seeds

Breeder
Supporter
arh wicked you got the sonic boom on the go ....
ocanabis said it is the best weed he has smoked , now thats some thing ... i hope i like it lol cause the pineapple was the best weed i ever smoked , but sadly after 12 years i am a`bit sick of it , its like having your favourite cake every day .... smoked a little spliff from ocan and it was heaven . mine are starting to smell like pineapple bubble gums , lemons and pine sweet poo .. i cant wait

S

SENSI ZYM

lol wikid yeh ocan said im gona love it , man got a major problem tho feckig heating paked inso council want to go in loft argggg got to rip everything down when i get bk from dam there trees to big oes biggest ive grown to date lolol:wait

plants doing very well under envro with no osculateing fan lol bad me :D

P

phoenix

Hey man,hope u got everything sorted,what a bitch but thats those council slags for ya,if u don't want it to happen they will do it,and when u want something....lol
seriously hope ya got something sorted though,be a shame when u got them pineapple crosses going.
Just craked half of mine and was looking to follow your lead with em.
good luck fella

S

SENSI ZYM

im all good councill are being held off till new year so all good to go . there doing well mz zym didnt fry em when i was in dam lol
will post a few pics soon in a long veg period so wont boor you with hundreds of veggie pics lol

Top Bottom