Sooo PG&E paid me a visit today... question?

• Thread starter Miked1988
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Miked1988

Miked1988

So long story short I woke up to bring my son to school and I smelled gas today, so not wanting to blow up today lol.. I did what anybody else would do and I reported it and called PG&E it turns out I had a leak on the pipe attached to my meter.. so that was no problem but then the PG&E guy told me he’s gonna have to come inside my garage to mess with my water heater.. I initially told him fumigated and bombed for bugs so I couldn’t go in there (I later told him that it was fine and that it had been 24hrs so it was good now) but I asked him if it was an easy fix anything I could do? Long story short he said no and that until he goes in my garage I won’t have any gas.. (I’m in California so it’s legal) but I still don’t want people in my business esp local pd or the city ordinance.. so with some quick thinking I put all my plants inside my tent BUT I have an 8x4 tent 2 ballasts and some grow lights (1 big ass raptor 8 hood I don’t use) WERE visible along with soil and other grow shit..

NOW my question is how often will PG&E report shit like this to the PD.. and please don’t say they won’t because I have a family member who was renting out a house in my area and the same shit happened and they reported it.. given that around 2015 when it was technically “illegal” and I believe she was over the limit but I don’t know anymore details on that other than it was PG&E that reported it..

Like I said not 1 plant was visible and there in early flower so it wasn’t stinking..thank god but yeah am I being paranoid or what..

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
You can never be too careful in this business. Even if it is legal people will still rob you and it will be the last person you expect every time.

I would consider some kind of closed circuit security system that is not monitored by some company over the internet, etc. If you think Ring doorbell is a good security option wake up and smell the big brother coffee.

Sometimes even some simple security system signs and labels on your doors is a good enough deterrent, too.

the rrock

the rrock

like you said its legal PGE dont care(especially if inside a tent), when my bill went from $250 t0 3K per month, I told PGE I opened a welding co. in my garage bought a couple weld machines tpo display and they never bothered me again(1998). Now everyone and their kids are growing, PGE just has to look at WH for your safety since you called Them in the first place instead of fixing it yourself. I have family members currently working for PGE and they ALL smoke and imbibe,but like you said you can never be too careful I guess

HeLLfiReZ

HeLLfiReZ

It really helps if you want to remain clandestine, to anticipate what these guys might want to look at. Especially before you call. If your located where it's still illegal this is paramount. I'm lucky that way being a carpenter. Also grew 15 years before things went legal here.

Any gas guy doing work will possibly shut off the gas feed to your house. This means all appliances with a pilot light will need to be checked. Water heater, furnace, dryers etc. Have a backup plan, an easy way to quickly hide a small op is rent a u-haul of appropriate size. Just load er up parked in driveway.

This is more for people that may run into your situation. But I think your good.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Small potato’s bro. Especially in Cali. Your a paying customer, no plants visible, what are they going to say. Dude has grow equipment? Haha

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

if your really that concerned,pull them bitchs up,or tear everything in garage down open the door were all can see it just a garge,i highly doubt that they are that interested,maybe should have turned him on to a bowl or two,be surprised how well that works ,just saying

Top Bottom