Sorry For Being Gone So Long.

• Thread starter GanjaAL
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GanjaAL

GanjaAL

I just want to say how much I appreciate this board and all that it did for me and my health. Had to shut down and do a tear down do to a day care next door. Not worth the risk for me even though I am legal. So.... I now have been taking a break and have found a great company that I invested in. It is helping me drop my weight, with pain management and I make some coin doing it. Love it and am moving on. Love you guys very much and love all this community is doing for those who suffer day in and day out! May God bless and keep all of you safe and sound.

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
I just want to say how much I appreciate this board and all that it did for me and my health. Had to shut down and do a tear down do to a day care next door. Not worth the risk for me even though I am legal. So.... I now have been taking a break and have found a great company that I invested in. It is helping me drop my weight, with pain management and I make some coin doing it. Love it and am moving on. Love you guys very much and love all this community is doing for those who suffer day in and day out! May God bless and keep all of you safe and sound.
What up @GanjaAL glad ur health is good glad to see u be around. Stay up homie.
Confu

GanjaAL

GanjaAL

Thanks brother... you always motivate me with your grows. Keep up the passion brother and the green thumb as you got it. Yea I am feeling great finally in a long time and am 50 pounds down so far. Definitely helps my injured back and lower body.

souf69

souf69

Al, welcome back G. Do it big but cautiously. Bruce Lee says be like water, formless.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I've been wondering about you for a while, I am SO glad you've come back (to stay hopefully?) and are doing well. :)

50lbs! I'm impressed, no easy feat for those who like to chub out.

trippinballz

trippinballz

Tear down? Did you quit smoking as well? Jus' kinda wondering...

Either way it sounds like you took your life back and are benefiting from your choices.

Happy trails....

GanjaAL

GanjaAL

Yea to be honest I did. It increased my appetite to much and my health took a turn for the worst. Coupled with the day care next store I decided to give it up. On to other things but will never forget all the help I got here! I hope everyone is doing well and prospering but most importantly.... helping others and being helped themselves that this wonderful plant provides.

trippinballz

trippinballz

Good to hear my friend. I love hearing shit like that. Best of luck!

FWIW....I'm right behind ya....;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom