Sorry For Going Awol But I Got My Oompa's Rockin

• Thread starter bluebully420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bluebully420

bluebully420

Sample nugs that were taken from the foo bully cut and bubster pro cut are nothing less than spectacular the foo has a rich earthy fuelish flavor hard to describe but coats the whole mouth with almost a thick like resin that last the smell is incredible and its only been jared a week so far so im guessing A 6 week cure will be room clearing the bubster smells are a bitter burnt chocolate with almost a really strong hint of ameiretto i think thats how u spell that liqour, the taste is rich full flavor of the finest freshly ground and brewed chocolate mocha almost creamy on the back end. The highs are what are truely special the foodog is a awkward balance of a clear head that gets cloudy and fades clear again it goes from a.heart thumping almost state of paranoia to the best couch melting warm.feeling that one would expect from a indica but bamm as soon as ur comfortable that heart racing sativa mindscape comes back like waves breaking on the shore one wave is heavy the next just kinda bubbly its like a marriage of the best og's mixed together. The bubster is a pure couch lock high that takes all pain and insomnia away you just melt into ur seat then the warmth hit you and your munching big time i love the bubster high for night time and well its not to shaby for the bedroom and the mrs. For a late night fun time every sensation is intensified truely great. More testing to come soon as im closing in on harvest time.

ExistWeL

ExistWeL

Selection..Selection..Selection. this thread is crush'd.. your a cowboy with a vendetta..
Rise and shine champion call me when you get up. Massive Ticket came thru the pipes late last night. Get ready rocket!!
Text/Call me when you rise. #grindgrindgrind #bx2time
#BullyWel
#Skunkboys

bluebully420

bluebully420

Favorite pheno of the silver bubster a real brain melting potency you kinda just melt into the couch and looks absolutely amazing purple hues at 61 days and 72 degree temps.
20150221 230608
20150221 230630
20150221 230557

20150221 230630
bluebully420

bluebully420

Haha id love to give ya guys a try i think youd be happy with your genetics. This one has such a distinct flavor its incredibly bitter chocolate and and sweet hashish.

kds710

kds710

Damn that bubster looks and sounds like just what I need. Awesome job bully

bluebully420

bluebully420

It looks great but the smell is 10x better and now with the cure its starting to take a very sourish note to it. Very intoxicating to say the least it has been my go to for all my family when the jar is cracked its over they fall in love

Power OG

Power OG

It looks great but the smell is 10x better and now with the cure its starting to take a very sourish note to it. Very intoxicating to say the least it has been my go to for all my family when the jar is cracked its over they fall in love
Great job, it looks amazing bro, good find.
Respect

B

B1GWYRM

@bluebully420 replied to your last pm! Glad I posted over here!

Calixylon

Calixylon

Damn those gals are making me hella jelly, I really need to get on this Loompa bus.

Top Bottom